𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

You woke up, snuggled up in your super soldier's arms. A ray of sunshine was crossing his face, but he was still asleep which didn't happen often due to his nightmares. Bucky hated them. First, because he always woke up in sweat, scared, not recognising the place where he was. Second, it meant he ruined your night because you woke up to his screams. However, you always told him that he never bothered you. You wanted to be here for him, in his best moments and in his worst. Because what you felt for him was indescribable. Most people described it as fireworks or butterflies. But for you, it was more powerful than that. It was like you found a part of yourself you didn't know was missing.

And as you were together for around three years now, you finally asked him to share a room together. All the team lived in the Stark Tower, renamed the Avengers Tower after the Loki incident a few years ago. So you asked Tony if it was possible to have a floor for you and Bucky. It was a way to have your own apartment together until you found your own little place.

And sometimes it was him who found himself in your arms in the morning. It meant that it was a difficult night : nightmares, screams. But today, everything was perfect.

« I can feel you staring, dragostea mea, » he said, his eyes still closed. A smile spread across your face. You loved how he knew you so well, he always knew what you were doing without looking at you, always knew what you were thinking without you having to say a word.

« I can't take my eyes of off your handsome face, Navy, » you chuckled, a hand in his hair. You chose this nickname based on the colour of his orbs. « How did you sleep ? » you asked.

« Really well, nightmares are less and less present. Especially when we're together. But what I prefer is when I wake up next to you, and that we have time for ourselves, » while he was saying that, you found yourself under him, his face in your neck. He was now kissing this sensitive spot right behind your ear, and you knew how this morning was about to begin.

While Bucky sometimes loves to fuck you hard, be in charge and hearing you begging him and calling him Sergeant, mornings are always soft moments. He never verbalised it, but you knew it was a way to thank you. Because you accepted him despite his past. Because you're always here. Because you let him take control when you were together, therefore reminding him that he was free. Because you were in love with him.

His mouth slowly moved from your neck to your collarbone and to your nipple. While he was sucking on the left one, his right hand was massaging the other. He then stopped, looking at you, his eyes full of love. His metal hand was near your entrance. You were already so wet and couldn't wait for Bucky to touch you, so you moved your hips trying to get him to go further. But Bucky was Bucky and he asked : « Can I ? » He was always looking for your permission. « Yes », you answered, desperation in your voice.

He kissed you softly and gently put a finger inside you. He was gentle in his movements, but you could feel he wanted to be inside you. « James, don't make us wait any longer. » You didn't need to tell him twice and he pushed his cock in your pussy. You wrapped your legs around his waist, making him go deeper. He hit that spot, the one that got you closer to the edge, with each thrust. But what made you hit your climax were the Romanian and Russian words he whispered that you couldn't understand. He had one hand on your hip, the other on the mattress and you kept yours on his shoulders as if you were going to fall. You came as he was still inside you and followed you not long after.

« We should get prepared, right ?, » he asked, his head on your chest. You were caressing his back, and smiled : « Yes, I think we're late. » But neither of you moved. « We can still have another round in the shower, » you suggested. Bucky looked at you, stood up and put you on his shoulder, making you laugh. You were definitely going to be late.