𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

Warnings : smut, angst, fluff, voyeurism, masturbation (m, f receiving), breeding kink, a bit of dom Bucky I guess

Bucky was sitting on the couch, his eyes firmly closed. Maybe you were right, maybe he should stop fighting all the time. But he felt like he was nothing without that, because that's all he knew for so many years. What was he good at outside of being a soldier ?

"Is everything okay ?" he heard a voice. Not yours unfortunately. "I saw Y/N rushing to your bedroom and it looked like she was crying." Sebastian. The actor. Your favourite one.

Damn, he really looks like me.

"Yeah, I kind of screwed things over."

"I don't know her much, but from what I understood, she loves you more than anything in the world. Whatever you did, I'm sure you can work this out."

Maybe he was right. But right now, you didn't want to see him and he had to accept this. Even if the wait was long. To make time go faster he invited Sebastian to stay with him. He used his "staring problem" on him, saying that they should "talk about last night". Poor man was terrified for a few seconds, but it helped Bucky to laugh and lightened his mood.

Surprisingly enough, the two men started to get along. They talked about their families. Bucky explained how life was back when he lived in the 20th century. They also shared their unfortunate experience with Hydra. The former assassin didn't enter into too much detail, but enough so Sebastian would understand.

They exchange like that for a moment. Until the night settled.

***
Bucky was really tired, the last mission, the fear of losing the woman he loved more than his own life, it was too much. He needed some sleep. There was no reply when he knocked softly on the door of your shared room.

You'd fallen asleep with the light on and Bucky could see your reddened nose, a few tissues that hadn't ended up in the bin, and your pillow a little wet. All the signs were that you'd been crying, and not just a little.

He blamed himself terribly. You were supposed to be able to count on him, and he'd let you down. It wouldn't happen again. He changed into his pyjamas and joined you in bed, putting an arm around you and taking care not to wake you up.

He had dozed off for just over an hour when he felt you stir. You slowly opened your eyes. The alarm clock said two o'clock in the morning. Bucky was still hugging you, his hand holding one of yours. You turned to him and smiled, still half asleep. Then that smile disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. Bucky remembered at the same time as you: he'd made a decision to go on a mission when you needed him. But he needed you too. He pulled you close and placed a kiss on your head.

"Please don't go. Please, Navy," you whispered, tears welling up in your eyes.

"I'm staying dragostea mea, I'll go and see Fury first thing tomorrow. You're right, I don't have to fight all the time."