Arohi is devastated

After the night was over Neil dropped akshara in her home. While the same with abhi... Actually vedika was the one who picked him up but he dropped her back because she was over drunk to drive. Manjari did question him about what happened to vedika... And why he is dropping her and many more.. But he just lied to her saying that vedika requested him to drive her back because she was tired. And manjari believed his reason.

In the morning

Manjari woke up... It was sunday and so was a leave for almost everyone but not really everyone.. Because abhi still went to work, his lame reasone was that hospitals are to work even during sundays. Others just left him go, because he never tends to listen to them. Soo he was getting ready.

Manjari: arohi beta.. Go give this glass of milk to abhi.
Arohi: yes maa.. Come ruhi beta..
She lifted her and went to abhi's room.

She knocked the door.
Abhi: yes, come in
Arohi: hmm.. Here is your milk.
Ruhi: drink it properly tike chachu?
Abhi: Arre ruhi beta! Tike tike whatever you say.
He drank the milk and lifted her from arohi.
Arohi: hmm this ruhi aur chachu rishta is just.. She did a flying kiss.
Abhi and ruhi: yes
They did a high five. They played for 10 mins and abhi left for work.

In delhi

Neil slept a little longer as it was a leave. While akshara had a little bit of extra relaxation as well as today... Naksh had promised to make a delicious breakfast.

Akshara enjoyes naksh's company always. So was the same today.

Neil stood up beside his bed and wiped his face.

Neil: my god... It's already 11am. It's late.. But that's alright it's sunday.

He sat on his bed and took his phone... He called naresh, one of his best friends in us where he was doing his business studies some 2 years ago.

Neil: hello naresh..
Naresh: hmm.. Yesterday might have been a great day hein na bro.
Neil: obviously bro.. I enjoyed her company.
Naresh: ok.. So when are you planning to get rid of all tensions.
Neil: kya..
Naresh: I meant your stupid ex. You just lied to.. What's her name again?
Neil: akshara
Naresh: hmm.. Akshara.. You lied to her that your already divorced na.. But your really not so what are you going to do. When are you planning to divorce her.
Neil: yes.. My god I just forgot about that.. I mean maa is going to be mad at me anyways. She never agrees with me in this you know.
Naresh: so are you going to have two wives.
Neil: no.. See this is my decision am going to divorce her off anyhow.
Naresh: ok.. So when?
Neil thought for a second.
Neil: today. This is sure.
Naresh: today???
Neil: yes I am going to say to maa that today is her last day being mere beevi.
Naresh: hmm.. Do it first.
Neil: ok bye.
Naresh: bye.

The call was cut.

Neil thought for a while.

Neil to himself: "arohi!" When will I get rid of this headache.. Today! No other choices. I think naresh is right, how many days am I going to drag this arohi in my life. No more

He immediately took his phone but stopped for a second.

Neil: will this still be a right decision.. Will maa not be sad.. No! No Neil.. No more sufferings from arohi... You loved her didn't you.. But what did she give you in back.. Just hatred nothing else.. So what are you thinking now for. This is your life and you have all the freedom to take your desirable decisions in it.

He took his phone without further thoughts... And dailed the number of his maa.

Manjari: Neil beta.... Kya kar rahe hein tum..
Neil: kuch nahi maa.. I want to say something very important to you..
Manjari: what's it beta..
Neil: it is... I am planning get divorced. He said sternly, he knew that his maa isn't going to agree at once.
Manjari: what??? But why beta!!! Why now.
Neil: maa.. I've found a perfect women for me and my ruhi.. So this is the time.
Manjari was even more shocked hearing to this.
Manjari: beta.. Plss think again, no one will be as good as arohi to ruhi... Try to understand beta.
Neil: no maa.. I took this decision after hard hours of thinking, and there is going to be no changes in it. And plss dont ask any more questions to me just pass the call to arohi I want to talk to her regarding this.
Manjari: but beta..
Neil: plss maa. He said in a frustrated tone.