Neil bursts out

A week passed. The past days went quite sweet and pleasant for Akshu. Her brothers looking after each and every need of hers, her bade papa being just more than a father to her and the ladies showering their utmost of love towards her were just how her each and every passing days went.

While on the other hand, Aarohi had developed a really good bonding with almost all of her in laws. She was showered with a ton of love from her in laws that she very rarely thought about her real home "the goenkas!" Neither did Kairav and Vansh forget to contact her now and then nor did Akshu fail to apologise to her at all possible ways but honestly nothing really worked with her. It wouldn't be a lie if we say that Aaru's heart was hard as a rock to both Neil and Akshara.

And coming to the main part, Aarohi-Neil's relationship hadn't yet developed any inch it was the same as Neil trying to mend up ways with her and she avoiding and hurting him all the time. But, Neil kept trying to make her talk happily at least for once with him.

It was a bright Sunday morning in the birla house. With the very hot weather of udaipur, the people in the house went on with their respective duties. The cooking and cleaning were done by Mahima and manjari as always with giggles and laud laughters from the cousin batches. Divya was there to the Birla mansion with her husband after quite a long time.

Neil: haan madam ji, you at last got some time to visit us haan?

Parth: celebrity Divu is too busy I guess bro.

Abhi: namaste Mrs. Divya Mehra.... Bito bito.
He pulled a chair for her.

Divya: stop it guys! I was little busy and that's why I couldn't get to meet y'all or else do you guys think I can forget y'all and live there peacefully.

Abhi: you were busy for 6 whole months haan dear???

Divya: sorry! Sorry!

Harshvardhan: Arre these guys are irritating my daughter again.

Manjari: forgive her beta.

Parth: tike! But do not dare repeat this again.

Divya: ok!

They all had lunch together and enjoyed a fun time with their cousins and Shefali, Aarohi and Rishi also enjoyed their time in there. After about an hour or two,

Divya: Tike bros we are leaving.
Rishi: haan! It was a lovely time with y'all but I have some chores left so bye guys.

Abhi: bye jiju, visit us more often.
Rishi: sure.

They left.

Shefali: Aaru, Divya di and her husband were soo friendly na?

Aarohi: haan! Actually, everyone in this house are soo wonderful.
Shefali: I know right, they obviously are. Ok, Parth is calling me.
She left to her room while Aarohi did the same.

When she came in the room, Neil was already lying on the bed peeping into a random magazine. When she entered, he begin the conversation.

Neil: Aaru, I hope you enjoyed the time with Divya and Rishi, they really are so nice you know.

Aarohi: haan. She said in an irritated tone.

Neil: Aaru, why can't we atleast be friends???

Aarohi: I am probably not interested, and.... Can you plss shut your damn mouth, it's just soo irritating.

Neil: but... Why Aaru.... We can just be friends, why does that bother you so much?

Aarohi: first of all, I clearly said that I am not a bit interested to grow any sort of bonding with you and secondly don't call me "Aaru", I only allow very close people of mine to mention me as  "Aaru", if you really want to say something then call me  "Aarohi" Or just don't speak with me.