Chapter 26

George's POV 

~.. 1 week later ..~

Once again Oliver is having a sleepover in the daycare since he wanted to. ' and Yes I moved into Clay's room already and Quackity moved into Will's room ' I thought. I sighed and decided to clean the room since everyone is outside buying stuff.

I got my earpods and connected them to my phone so that I had something to vibe with while cleaning. I opened Spotify and played " Wildest dreams " by Taylor swift. I sighed and then started to fix the bed. I started to mumble the lyrics but then started singing.

" He's so tall and handsome as hell~.. He's so bad, but he does it so well~ " I started to hum the rest of the lyrics. " Say you'll see me again.. Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha~.. Wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha~ " I smiled when I was done with the bed and then started to clean the rest of the room.

" He's so tall and handsome as hell~ He's so bad, but he does it so well~~ " I blushed since it was kind of true. As I picked up the trash I got a plastic and put the trash in it.

Dream's POV

All of us-.. Well most of us finally got home. As I opened the front door I heard everyone behind me say ' FINALLY!!/ gosh I'm so tired../ everything HURTSSS!! ' then I just chuckled quietly.

" ok! Let's get some rest then let's go to the arcade!! '' Wilbur shouted and everyone nodded. I sighed and decided to put the stuff in the kitchen then go to George so that I could rest. I sighed and walked to the kitchen then left the bags I was holding at the counter.

' whoa.. ' I thought since there were marks on my hands and risk's. I just shook my head and went up the stairs. As I was about to enter the room I heard Georges voice, I smiled then opened the door.

" AH!- " he shouted and I laughed " oh-.. it's just you- " he sighed with relief and I hugged him from behind. " sorry I didn't let you come.. " I whispered and he just nodded and turned towards me " it's fine.. I didn't want to come anyways " he chuckled and I smiled.

" You cleaned? " I asked while looking around and he nodded " the room was dirty a bit.. so I thought of cleaning up " he smiled " can we sleep..? " I asked and he nodded " sure I feel sleepy myself " he placed his palm on my cheek.

I got closer to his face and kissed him. I broke the kiss and George laughed then I laughed as well. " Come on.. " I said and pulled him to the bed then he followed. As we both laid down I spooned him then he held my hand. " love you.. " he whispered and I placed my head behind his neck " love you too " I smiled, then we slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helo!! sry for short chap I wasn't motivated to write but I had too :,) and pls comment on what you think about my storyy~~ ok see you next chap bye!! <33 (btw maybe I wont write tomorrow sry!! )