Bonus

When Chuuya arrived home he jumped onto the couch. He groaned.

"You're home early. What made you so gloomy?" asked his husband while giving him a hug.

"Boss found out were married."

"Well it can't be that bad can it."said Dazai in a reassuring tone.

After a little while Dazai slid his hand under Chuuyas shirt.

" I never noticed how smooth your skin is. " said Dazai while looking at Chuuya with a list gaze.

" Is that a chain under your shirt? " questioned Chuuya.

"Wanna find out?" answered Dazai with a smirk.

Chuuya started unbuttoning his lovers shirt. He laughed lightly.

"I can't belive you put on a collar with a chain."

He pulled on the chain which made Dazai fall on top of him. Chuuya kissed Dazai passionately. It was like a war between their tongues. They parted their lips. Dazai was licking Chuuyas bottom lip while Chuuya was gasping for air. That went on for a few minutes until Dazai moved to devouring Chuuyas neck and chest.

"Ahh~" moaned Chuuya.

"You're sensitive at your nape. That's cute" complimented Dazai.

With that Chuuya got up and dragged Dazai by his chain to their bedroom. He pushed his husband on the bed who fell flat. Chuuya pulled on the chain again to make Dazai sit up. He then sat on his lovers lap and started to kiss him again while letting the collar loose scine it was leaving a mark.

Suddenly Chuuya felt something poke him.

"Take your hand fr-" Chuuya stopped midsentance.

He realized that Dazais hands were both on his back. Which meant that what was poking him was his husband's member. Chuuyas face became more red while he moved his head downwards. Dazai tilted his head so he could see his husband's face.

"Realization hit you" teased Dazai.

"Oh shut your horny ass up. "

Just then Dazai plopped Chuuya on the bed took his pants off, put lube on his fingers and started stretching his husbands entrance while he kissed him on his neck.

"Ngh... AHH~" Chuuya moaned loudly.

An evil grin appeared on Dazais face as he found his husbands G Spot.

"Can I? " asked Dazai.

"Just put it -"

Dazai didn't even let Chuuya finish his sentance he had already put it in.

"AHHH~"

Chuuyas back arched.

--------------- In the morning --------------

Chuuya woke up and saw Dazai reading a book next to him.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?"Dazai asked the ginger.

"My ass hurts.You went to hard."complained Chuuya.

"I apologize for that but you were screaming my name and begging for more. I couldn't resist."

Chuuya trew a pillow at Dazais laughing face and turned around his back facing his husband.

END.