(Hope vs Despair Arc)Preparations for the war

With the threat Izuku sent to U.A, they are now more determined to stop the League of Villains and Ultimate Despair but they know the villains are more vast in numbers and have weapons that can easily counter quirks. For Izuku and Junko, this was a golden opportunity to wipe out Hope once and for all.

Fuyuhiko and his yakuza army are making preparations for dealing with the Meta Liberation Army. Garaki had started setting the procedure for Tomura, which is made to give the AFO quirk along with the latter's other quirks to him. 

Right now, Monaca is in her workshop with Miu as they continue to work on Monokuma robots with many other children who are wearing bear helmets and Kokichi messing with a spray can and stress ball. Thats when Dabi comes in.

Dabi: "Oi princess, you got a minute?"

Monaca: "Oh hi Mr. Dabi, how can I help you?"

Dabi: "Oh nothing, I just want you to do me a favor. Something that will get the people to lose more faith in those heroes."

Monaca: "I'm listening..."

Dabi: "As you already know, the Number Two Hero Endeavor is a piece of shit so during the war if anything goes wrong, I want you to record every single atrocity the heroes do. And also...I want you to record my life's story. You can manage that right?"

Monaca: "Hmm that's not hard, May I ask why?"

Dabi: "Call it a test of faith to those heroes to see if the public still believes them to be righteous idiots on fake stands."

Kokichi: "As the Commandment of Faith states "You shall not make idols" am I right?" 

Dabi: "Exactly. I want them to lose faith in the new Number One Hero and show them his sins."

Kokichi: "Count me the fuck in."

Monaca: "When should we start recording?"

Dabi: "First we'll need some evidence. Real evidence of my past and my relationships with certain people."

Kokichi: "No problem choom! YO COW TITS YOU GOT A VIDEO CAMERA!?"

Miu looks over from behind some curtains because she was working on a robot.

Miu: "Huh? Yea fuck off and Monaca, tip Mustard on his way out!"

Suddenly Kokichi shoots Miu's wrench out of her hand with a deagle.

Kokichi: "Hes your errand boy fork it over yourself cheepass!"

Yep it was gonna be a long day for them...

Meanwhile Izuku, Tomura and Junko are in a circle room, they were discussing the upcoming war and plans to begin the Second Wave. Tomura had trained his body in order to have himself ready for the procedure and implant the All for One quirk and all the other quirks All for One had. Izuku wants to kill two birds with one stone and eliminate the heroes and the Meta Liberation Army since the army has been a thorn and refused to join them, seeing them as people who are nothing more than just stepping stones for their own goals. Tomura was never a fan of them and Junko just wanted to see their despair. 

Izuku: "So what do we know so far? Is Nezu planning on contacting international heroes for help?"

Tomura: "It's a possibility since most heroes either submitted to Despair, died or hung up their capes."