Susan's House

I wolfed up my lunch, ran upstairs into my bedroom and nestled up with Lulu. As I scanned the map, I found a few indications. I noticed that it was a map of Canada and not the world, so she likely resides here in Canada. I'm lucky because I don't have to fly there! I also discovered that they marked where Susan lived. She lived at 367 Yonge Street, only a few blocks away. I hopped on my bike and headed for Susan. When I got there, an elderly lady opened the door. She told me that Susan was not there. However, she gave me a piece of paper and told me not to read it until I got home. I hopped on my bike and rode as fast as I could. Once home, I hopped on the bed with Katrina ( my BFF),  and opened the clue. When I opened the paper, I expected a secret message from Susan. Instead, it was a coupon for a free ice cream cone from the local shop! Katrina and I cheered as we rode on our bikes for the sweet treat! We stopped at the shop and asked for a free cone. The shopkeeper said they only had one flavour left: pickles! We both stared at each other, shrugged, and  I said "Sure, why not?" I took my pickle cone and rode off into the sunset with Katrina. Suddenly, Susan appeared.