1

Y/n Pov:

" I was just walking and heading into my room. I wanted to get something. I approached my doors to my room. I opened the door until "

*poof*

You opened your eyes and you looked around. You immediately gasped at what you were seeing.

" Oh my God. I can't believe it. I'm on the Nemesis, I am on Lord Megatron's ship. " I said to myself. " Think y/n think. " I said to myself. " What should I say? " I whispered to myself. " Oh, I know. " I said to myself. " Soundwave if you can hear me which I know you can. " I said.

Sounds of a portal opened up. I looked up and out came Soundwave. Soundwave looked around but didn't see anyone until he heard his name.

" Down here, Soundwave. " I called out to him, getting his attention.

Non-Pov:

Soundwave looked down and saw a human. He was confused on how this fleshling got on board the Nemesis.

You immediately grinned.

" Hello Soundwave. " You said. Take me to your leader. Which is Lord Megatron. I have so much to say on what I know about you guys. " You said.

Soundwave was intrigued but terrified of what she had said to him. He lifted you up and started walking, heading towards the throne room.

" Oh. This is going to be so cool, Sounds. And I like that drone of yours. Hey Laserbeak. " You said.

Soundwave immediately turned his helm to you.

Soundwave's Pov:

" How does she know my drone's name? This is getting really creepy. " I said to myself.

Non-Pov:

" I actually already know about the rest of Lord Megatron's army. Couple I know. There is Starscream, Knockout, Dreadwing, SkyQuake, which is sadly offline. There's Breakdown, Airachnid, Steve, Predaking, Shockwave, The Insecticons. Oh and I know that there is Unicron. But he's in the Earth's core. Primus who is your creator and core to your home planet Cybertron. And with you of course. And finally but not least the almighty Megatron. Which I give my respects to. Now take me to Lord Megatron. " You said.

Throne Room:

Lord Megatron was sitting on his throne looking at his datapad when he heard a voice. " Master. " Said a voice in a voice recording. He turned and saw Soundwave. But he looked down and he saw Soundwave holding a fleshling in his servos.

" Soundwave. Why is that fleshling here? " He asked him.

" Don't know, master. But this fleshling is smart. " He replied back in a voice recording.

Megatron tilted his helm. He immediately smirked.

" Really. Like how smart, Soundwave. " He asked.

" You'll find out, master. " He replied in a voice recording.

Soundwave walked over and he handed you over to his master. Megatron looked at you.

" Hi. You must be Lord Megatron. " You said giving absolute respect to the Almighty Megatron.

" Indeed I am. " He replied.

" I am a huge and a really big fan of your cause and of course you. " You said.

Megatron's optics widened and soon he laughed out evilly.

" Really. And how so. Not many people are fond of me. " He says to you.

" Oh. But I am, my Lord. I hate Autobots. Reason. Their leader betrayed you. Another reason you didn't get what you deserved. Which was the matrix of leadership. And I also know about the names of your people that are in your cause. " You replied.

Megatron hummed. He was getting intrigued on how this little fleshling could be smart.

" I see. " Before he could answer, the doors opened to the throne and it was the seeker that I hated. Because he always tries to overthrow his master.

Sighs. " You are so stupid Starscream and an idiot. " You yelled out to him.

Starscream immediately looked down. And he saw a fleshling in his master's servos.

" And how am I an idiot and stupid. " He asked you.

You laughed.

" Oh. I have many reasons. One. You are so stupid that you think that you can or you try to overthrow your master. But you can't, you won't win. Megatron always wins. " You replied.

Megatron smirked.

" And another reason is that you are stupid because you back down on missions that Lord Megatron gives you. You only think of yourself. You incompetent imbecile seeker!!! " You said and yelled the last part to him.

Megatron was definitely surprised. He has never seen a fleshling like this before. He then had an idea come to his mind.

" Soundwave, appoint this fleshling as a new recruit. We could use her for our advantage against the Autobots. " He said to Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded.

You chuckled.

" The Autobots will suffer. Right Lord Megatron. " You asked him.

Megatron laughed.

" Yes. Indeed. And as for you Starscream. Get your act together. Now get out of my sight. " He yelled.

" Yes master. " He replied. He then walked out.

Soon before you knew it. You were recruited as a Decepticon soldier. And it was the best day ever for you. You always dreamed about being part of the Decepticons and it finally happened.