Part - 18

Guys dheere dheere views votes aur comments kam hote jaa rahe agar aapko achi lage story to plzz share karein aur vote karein.

So lets's start with this part.

He returned to his room and saw Namya sleeping on the couch while sitting.

He picked her gently but it made her wakeup. She saw him and couldn't help herself to adore him. He didn't notice that she is awake , he placed her on the bed softly and placed a blanket on her and turned to move but she grabbed his hand and said 'Shiva ' he turned around and sat behind and placed her face into his hands and said 'Ha bol na kya hua' she held his both hands in hers and continued  'Shiva sach batana plzz' 

Shiv - Puchegi kya hua tabhi bataunga na aur sach hi bolunga yrr tujhse 

N - Tu abhi bhi kahin usse pyaar to nhi krta yaa koi feeling vagera to nhi hai na uske liye 

She took a pause and continue with wet eyes ' Main tujhse alag hone ka dard nhi seh paungi'

He again took her face b/w his hands and said 'Idhar dekh meri taraf ..main tujhse pyaar krta hu ye shashwat hai aur rahi baat Veena ke liye feelings ki to mujhme jara bhi feelings bachi hoti to main kabhi bhi pyaar na kar pata aur naa hi krta ' 

N - Main bhi jaanti hu par pata nhi kyun mujhe aisa feel hua aur maine bol diya 

Tears left her eyes just when she completed her statement and Shiv said while wiping her tears   

Shiv - Ae pagal ...... tu ro mat yrr.... Tu plzz chinta mat kr  tujhe pata hai na I love you just trust me... main tujhe kabhi dard nhi dunga kyunki usse mujhe khud hurt hoga 

N - I love you too and I trust you too but ...

Shiv - koi but nhi chal aa so ja ab kal subah baat karenge 

He lied down on the bed beside her and hugged her and started patting her head to make her calmed.

N - Good Night Shiva 

S - Good Night Namya 

She slept but Shiv was still in his thought sthinking of what happened tonight.

S - Kya BB jab sab badhiya chal hi rha tha tabhi ye aafat laani thi mere sar par ..... main to clear hu ki I love Namya but vo faltu main hi insecure ho rhi hai Veena ko dekh ke .... I am clear that my first priority is Nimrit and that's the end game. 

Thinking all this he didn't realized when he slept. This night was just a beginning of problems and worries in his love life .

So, Guyz this is the end of the part lets meet in the next part. Do vote, share and comment.