Part - 20

To wapas aagya main aaplogo ke liye ek aur naya part lekar. Is par khoob sara pyaar barsana and don't forget to vote.

An aroma , yes an aroma of something delicious and his fav Shahi Paneer. He followed the smell and reached the kitchen where he could sense a feminine figure in the kitchen. As it was dim light and he just woke so he was unable to clearly see anything but she was cooking something.

He thought - Yrr ye Namya kitna sochti h mere baare main.... subah subah apni neend kharab krke mujhe khush krne ke liye 

He just rushed towards her and hugged from back. Firstly it shocked her but just few moments later she could sense his presence. So, she just turned arround, his eyes were closed and they were about to join their lips but he pushed her slightly as he sensed by her fragrance that she was not Nim. 

 Shiv - Tu yha kya kya kar rhi hain

? - Vhi jo tu kr rha tha 

Shiv - Ae Veena tera ab jyaada ho rha h dur reh mujhse 

Veena - मी काय चूक केली, तू फक्त माझ्याकडे आलास / what did i do wrong, you only came to me.

Shiv - Meri to aankhein band thi pr tujhe to dikh rha tha na

Just then a sound like something fallen on floor broke their convo, they turned around and saw Nimrit standing with a glass in hand and Jug on the floor. She was upset till yesterday but this moment just broke her. Her tears could not stop , they were just flowing like a river.  

Shiv - Namyaaa.....

Listening to his voice she just back stepped and started her run towards the washroom. He once again pushed Veena and followed her. 

Shiv - Namya Sun na

Nimrit didn't responded and kept running and shut the door on his face.

Do l Share and vote. Also don't forget to comment your views.