Part - 16

Guys plzz vote the story coz it really motivates to write more parts. If u like this part do share with your friends.

Salman scolded Sajid then Tina and Shalin for their behaviour with Nimrit and Character assassinating her. They again apologized to Nimrit she forgave them and was hoping that it won't repeat. 

Salman - Waise to ye hafta khud hi boht twists se bhara hua tha par agla hafta pura twist hi rahega sotab tak ke liye tata bye bye ...... Oh sorry elimination to bhul hi gayi to fir pehla twist abhi se hi no elimination but nominated contestants will be still nominated.

Each housemate was curious to know what are upcoming twists. All HMs were on dining table for dinner and were talking about announcement by SK.

Archana - Bhaiya mujhe to boht tension ho rhi hai ky ahone wala hai 

Shiv - Kahe ki tension sab bindass ho jaega tension lene ka nhi dene ka 

Nimrit - Ae Shiva kya bolra  hai vo vaisi bhi tension deti hi hai... aaj pehli baar le rhi hai tu kyun demotivate kr rha hai use 

Everybody laughs and Stan continues - Ha kya Archana aisa Kya bindass tension lene ka idhar sab log Befikr rehne ka mangta fir kya.

This irritates her and she walks out saying - Tum log maro idhar hi befikr hoke main to chali bhaiya sone 

They all ignore her as it has all became usual for them and finished their dinner and went to their rooms.

Our ShivRit went to the captains room and cuddled for a while and both fell asleep. Every HM was asleep but someone was not sleeping and was going to break dreams of all HM.

In Confession Room -

BB- To kya ap taiyaar hai sabke hosh aur neend  udane ke liye 

?- Ji BB main bilkul logo ko uthane ke liye aur ghar ka maahaul dekhke lag bhi rha hai bohoton ki neend todni padegi 

BB - matlb aap bolna kya chahte hain 

?- Matlb aapko jald hi pata chalega BB

BB - Chaliye dekhte hai aap kis kis ki neend kholti hain 

Just then a very beautiful lady enters the house with very loud song which makes everyone to wake.

Stan - Kya yrr ye sab kya hai yr Kaun itni raat ko raade dalra hai dekhna bro

He kicks Sumbul and she goes to check what's going on. Shiv wakes up and leaves his room to check what's reason behind song playing in midnight, he enters the living room saw a Girl from behind sitting on the living area's couch.

She was looking like a known figure to Shiv.

Shiv - Hello..... hello kaun hai aap 

She was unable to hear him as music playing everyone left their room and the music stopped. Shiv was moving ahead and when he reached her he patted her shoulder from back and said 'Hello kya aap mujhe sun paa rhi hain Kaun hai aap'

She was very excited to meet someone.

Guys jald milte hain next part main tab tak is part par apna saara pyaar barsaye.