Chapter 1☆

Currently in the year 2012

Adrian POV:

6:00 AM
*Alarm going off* "Ugh!!" I rolled a bit in bed until I finally decided to finally get up. *Yawn* "Today's monday, which means I'll get to see my boobie cutie patootie bear.. JUUHUUU!" I said excited to myself. I went to the bathroom and took a fat shit until my gluteous maximum started to hurt. When I was done I didn't wash my hands nor wipe and just went straight to the kitchen. "Hmm maybe we should have a Ginger smoothie for breakfast, I'm pretty sure my babygirl likes my breath smelling like that." I said smiling to myself while I put all the ingredients in the blender. It was time to dress myself, I couldn't just go naked to see my baby.. Well- I want to but for some stupid reason it's illegal.. Anyways I went to my room and decided on my outfit for today: Very skinny jeans , tank top and jacket. No underwear or socks.

"Looking good Daddy Adri!" I said to myself looking in the mirror. I took my backpack and went to the basement to check on my parents. "Bye mom and dad I'm going!" They were saying something muffled by the tape on their mouths, but I just assumed they said 'Bye love you'.
I headed out the door and began walking. My kitten's school is right next to mine which I'm very lucky with. I'm usually always late to class because I can't start my day right without seeing her happy face.

I started skipping on the way to school in a very happy mood!
*Play the music video above for better experience*

Woo! I was finally at my Kitty's kindergarten! That was a whooole workout! Anyways, I went to the gates and started looking for her. Normally she comes around this time.
*5 mins later*

Where is she? She's late..but shes usually never late! I was starting to get worried about her, so I started walking around to see if maybe she's somewhere here.
Ah! There she is! My baby was standing next to a security guard, whispering something in his ear. She seemed scared while talking, so I was starting to think that security guard was doing something to her. I interrupted them- "Hey!! What do you think you 're doing!?" Suddenly Amanda, my baby, started pointing at me and started crying? That security guard must have had really scared her.. "Hey!! Answer me!!" I said again. But then the security guard took Amanda by the hand and went inside the school with her. Sadly I'm not allowed inside the school. I've tried it a few times.. "Ugh, cunt.." I said knowing I can't go after my baby to help her. I checked the time, it read 8:37AM.
WAIT WHAT? "8:37??! Class started almost 40 minutes ago!! Shit I'm late" I started sprinting to school at full speed. Kind of like Usain Bolt. But I'm faster. Anyways I finally got there, I just hope I don't get detention again, otherwise I'd miss following Amanda going home!

Amanda POV

I am so scared.. this weird older guy has been coming to my kindergarten every single day for the past year now! He is so scary and he keep calling me his.. girlfriend? What even is that?! Ugh I just want him to leave me alone..I know he is gonna come this morning again like he always does, maybe I should ask the security guy for help. I went over to one and started explaning my situation. Suddenly, I heard someone say "Hey!! What do you think you're doing!?" I turned my head and saw that disgusting, famillliar, ugly face of my stalker. I started crying and pointed to him and said "That's him, security guard!!That's him!!" I was crying and the security guard held my hand and took me inside. I was glad to be away from my stalker. When I looked through the window I saw him looking upset, but then he started sprinting full speed for some reason. Ugh. Thank God he's away.

Adrian POV

I opened the door and said- "Mr Hammeran! I'm so very sorry for being so late! It was the train!" Hopefully he believes me.

"Adrian! Do you really think I'm that stupid? I take the same train as you do! I'm so tired of you being late. Detention after school for you today!" Mr Hammeran said.

"What- But sir, please today I have-" He interrupted me and said "Shut up Adrian. Sit down and be quiet."
"Yes, Herr Hammeran" I said going over to my seat.
Ugh, this day just can't get any worse.

END OF CHAPTER 1