Chapter 5☆

2 DAYS LATER

Adrian POV:

I was laying lifeless on my sofa, staring at the ceiling. There was ripped pillows on the floor, used tissues flying around, dildos under the tables; basically the whole living room was a mess. I decided to get up finally as my butt started to hurt.. Sighing, I looked over at the small table in front of me. There was tape, scissors and left over rope. I got flashbacks from the night I got back home after the incident with Amanda:

*Flashback from that night*

19:45 PM

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME!? WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE ME!? DHHHHHHHHHHSHDDHUFUHDUFHUFHEUFEUFHEUFEUF !!! COKCKCOCKCKCOCK! I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE YOU AMANDA! I HATE YOU CORNELIUS THE III! YOU ALL RUINED MY LIFE AND MADE IT WORSE! WHY? WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO THINK AMANDA WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND ACTUALLY LOVE ME?! NGRUAAAAH" I screamed out of rage. I am outside of my house, on my E-Roller, crying my eyes out. There was snot coming out of my nose and mouth at the same time, due to me being so upset. I am so fucking upset with that bitch Amanda! But honestly, I am the one I should be mad at. I mean, why was I so naive and stupid to even believe that Amanda is actually different from everyone else.. Classic beta move of me. And I am an alpha. I am supposed to only be that. Ugh, failed at something again now didn't I. I took a sip of the Apfelschorle bottle I had in my hand. I stole that on the way home from Edeka and they didn't try to stop me since I looked very scary and angry probably. I threw the bottle in the bushes after, fuck the Pfand!! I parked my E-Roller and went inside my house, still very angry and upset. I closed the door behind me. The moment I entered, I heard loud laughter coming from my parents- " LMAOOOO HAHAHAHA ADRIAN WHY ARE YOU SO SWEATY HAHAH" They must have broken the rope and gotten out of the basement. Ugh.  I looked down at myself and noticed I had made a puddle of my sweat by just standing there. I ignored them and took off my jacket and hanged it near the door. " LOL HONEY LOOK I THINK LITTLE ADRI WAS CRYING LOOK HIS EYES ARE BLOODSHOT RED! HAHAHAH" "HAHAHAHAH!!!" I wasn't gonna let them get through me. I ignored them, pretending not to hear them. "Hmmm, Herbert ( Adrian's Dad), I think it was something to do with his creepy little girlfriend, Amandaaa~ !" My mother said chuckling. I clenched my fists in anger and tried to calm myself down. I was taking my shoes off until my Dad said "LOL That little bitch doesn't even like him! Haha can't wait until the police comes at our door and takes Adrian's ass to jail, he deserves it! Hell, I just hope that kid can finally live a peaceful and normal life, without shitty pedophile stalkers-" In that moment I lost it. All I saw was red. I took my dirty, smelly, full of sperm shoe and threw it full speed at dad's face. He tried fighting against me but I was too angry to even stop. Then my mother said "Adrian kys please!" Now she has really done it. Oh yeah. I took the other shoe and started hitting them at full speed with a very scary face.

* 5 min later *

"Good.Their feet are bleeding  and they have fainted. My carpet is stained though.. Ugh, they totally deserved it." I bet they are not the ones laughing now.."Hihuhaghehe..." I laughed to myself I went and got  rope, tape, scissors and two chair. I dragged mom and dads bodies to the basement and I tied them up on the floor like I do every other week.

I was pretty exhausted after my MMA fight with my parents so I threw my clothes off and went to my bed. As I was laying down I started thinking about Amanda again. "This is not over, my Pumpkin pie." I said to myself before drifting to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER 5

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: KURZ ABER KEINE SORGE KOMMT MEHR!!!

btw HÖRT AUF mich anzuschreien um neue Kap zu schreiben sonst gehe ich zur Polizei frfr