Chapter 3☆

06:21 AM

Adrian POV:

Ugh, I couldn't sleep at all after that dream last night.. I woke up late now too, my train to school is at 06:30. I better get ready fast. I brushed my teeth, put on white skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I took my things and headed out the door. Today's definitely gonna be a long day..

While in the train, I noticed my teacher, Herr Hammeran, get on the train as well. Shit, I need to make sure he doesn't see me, otherwise he'd know I'm late on purpose! I quickly ran into the back of the train and hid under a 4ier Platz. Nice and safe... The people's feet on the 4ier were kind of stinky and in my face, but I kind of liked it. "What the fuck is wrong with this guy..?" "Why is he sniffing our feet???" I heard them whisper to each other. They would never understand. Ugh, normies. I rolled my eyes and rolled in the other direction, opposite of their feet. For some reason after a minute or two they stood up and went somewhere else but oh well, more place for me!

Yippiee that's my stop. I will soon see my baby girl. I started smiling to myself just like in the picture at the top. I stepped out of the train and waited for Herr Hammeran to start walking infront of me. Once he was far away enough and I decided the coast was clear, I made my way over to the kindergarten while skipping happily. Something in my stomach told me something bad is gonna happen..it's probably nothing though.

I arrived and went to look over the gates. Hmmm... she's not here? But so is no one? Where's everyone? I walked a bit more infront and saw a Poster:

"Kindergartener Sportday! Come and cheer your kids on while they compete against each other in fun games! 14:00 O'clock on Monday!"

Oh! That's why! It's today too. Well, I'd love to come and support my baby! I mean, she's always been there for me and it's only right that I am for her, right? I'll go there after school today. I'm excited. Maybe I'll get to see her close up too.
I checked my watch. It read "07:45 AM" For once I am not gonna be late. I stretched and set myself in position on my hands and feet like a lion. I started sprinting as fast as I could to my school.

*In class, 07:58 AM*

Phew, made it just in time. I had time to get my things out and waited for Herr Hammeran. He came in after a short while. "Hello class. Today we are gonna- Oh.. Well hello there Adrian, not late today huh!" He said and smiled widely at me. I gave him back a smile and said "Yip yappp" The rest of the lesson then continued.

During the day I couldn't stop thinking about the after-school event with Amanda. I am so excited but so nervous.. We've never seen each other without those kindergarten gates infront of us .. Covering her big eyes... that stare right into mine.. even though she looks scared.. Aaah!!! I started getting red and blushing just thinking of that. I wasn't really paying attention honestly, 10th Grade is suppppeeer boring. I think I'm smart enough anyways. I started thinking about Amanda again.. and then I got reminded of how we met. I giggled a little and shaked my head. "Hihihuaha..🥰" My classmates turned to me and looked at me weirdly. "Oopsie sorry.." I said and ignored them.

*1 YEAR AGO, FIRST MEETING*

Adrian POV

*06:30 AM*

Ugh. It was a stupid Thursday. I hate my life. My parents are so stupid. Everything is stupid. "GRUAUAUAHS!!"
I screamed in my head before going to get dressed and brushing my teeth. I put on Engelbert Strauss pants and a matching jacket. My parents said these are the good popular clothes. I don't really care to be honest. I got my bag and headed downstairs to go out. I passed by my parents having breakfast on the table, hoping they wouldn't notice me. I thought it worked until I felt a hard slap on my ass, followed by a loud laugh after. I turned around in anger- "WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!? YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DARKNESS I GO THROUGH!" I yelled at them. "Hihihi Adrian, have a good day at school!" said my parents smiling smug at me. Ugh, I rolled my eyes and headed out. Just like normal I took my way to school, walking on the road. I was playing with this eggplant 🍆 squishy I bought while walking so I wasn't looking where I was walking. I suddenly bumped into a man and my squishy fell down. "Fuck you!!! Ugh these schwuchteln these days!!" Said the man. I helped him up and said "Ok sorry" He walked away. Now I was starting to get worried about my squishy, where is it?? I started looking for it. Ah, there it is. Near the gates of a kindergarten. I went over and bent down to get it. When I got back up and looked infront of me, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

A beautiful little girl playing with her Barbie dolls making them ✂️
"Wow..atemberaubend.." I said to myself. Suddenly she looked up and made eye contact with me. "AAAAH!!" She screamed and started rubbing her eyes. I wasn't sure why, but I found that very adorable. I mean, no woman has ever looked at me in that way. Or in any way at all.. To make this even better, she looked at me a second time, and then ran away crying. Now. Now this is the woman of my dreams. None of the girls in my school can even compare to her.

Amanda POV

I was making my Barbies ✂️ when suddenly, I looked up and saw this disgusting hobbit creature looking straight at me. I got jumpscared and screamed. I thought I was having hallucinations from the scary cartoon I watched yesterday so I rubbed my eyes fast hoping it'd go away. I opened my eyes again and then I again made straight eye contact with this bright incest-man looking creature! I couldn't take my fear anymore! I started crying and ran inside to my teacher. Hopefully I never have to see him again.

Adrian POV

Honestly, she seemed perfect. Just what I was looking for. She could definitely control the beast inside me.
From this day on I decided I loved her and that she will be mine.

END OF CHAPTER 3