Chapter 7☆

Adrian POV:

Damn it! This day just can't get any worse now can it! I had a black eye, bloody lips, broken glasses and probably broken limbs + back. I checked the time, it read "09:49 AM". School has started almost 2 hours ago.

You know what?! I don't care! I don't give a SHIT! I rolled my eyes at nothing and started jogging to school, while holding my glasses to make sure they don't fall of my face. I walked by the kindergarten my now ex girlfriend goes to.. I caught myself trying to look through the gates, I slapped my face and said "Stop it Adrian! You gotta be strong, forget the cheater!" I then began walking faster to school. I finally got there and we had English with Mr Huber. I walked in, not saying anything.

"LMAO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LOSER HAHA!" exclaims Mr Huber. Holding my glasses I say "None of your business..!" The class then starts laughing at me for some reason. "Well, you're still 2 hours late. You have been late everyday for the past year now. Adrian, be late one more time and you're gonna be out of this school. Go sit down." I gulped loudly and went to my seat. For the rest of the day I tried my best to stay positive and not let all my haters take me down.

It was now the end of the day. I packed my things and was about to leave the school when I realised, what am I gonna do now? Before my routine was simple. Wake up, see Amanda, go to school and think about Amanda, visit Amanda after school, go home and watch porn while thinking about her. But now it's different.. I can't keep on obsessing over her like this, otherwise I will forgive her cheating ass and get back together with her..just to get hurt again over Cornelius the III. While still wondering if I should just go home, I came to a brilliant idea. I should go to a psychic so they can tell me my future! Maybe the good news from them will cheer me up. I looked in my pockets and saw I had about 43€. That should be enough, I thought.

With new energy in me, I took my phone out and googled physics near me on google. There was one, a few kms away. I should be able to get there fast enough with my E-Roller. I went over to it and started stroking it as if it was a cat "You ready babe? Today is another adventure!" I got on it and took off.

As google told me that I arrived at my destination, I looked up. Uhmmm... A doner shop? What the hell!! Why am I getting pranked!! I need to let this shop know not to lie to me! I stormed in angrily after parking my E-Roller near the door. "Helloooo?? Excuse me??!! WHY DO YOU GUYS LIE AND SAY THERE IS A PSYCHIC HERE ON GOOGLE? YOU KNOW YOU REALLY WASTED MY TIME COMING HERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY FEET NOW HURT FROM DRIVING MY-" "Come with me child." Said the Doner Lady at the counter.

I followed her to the back and she opened the door to the freezer. She then motioned for me to sit down and she did the same. She pulled out Tarot cards, a crystal ball and a small table to put the stuff on. She then started chanting some random shit I wasn't able to understand. "Give me your hand." she said. I gave her my hand, confused. She closed her eyes and started doing weird noises. After a short while she exclaimed "OH GOD! OOH!" with fear written on her face, her eyes still closed. 30 seconds pass and now she screamed again, this time opening her eyes and letting go of my hand. She took a deep breath and said "My child...You are full of negative energy.. Your aura and chakra is awful.. You have drained everything positive I had in me...But um anyways, you got the money? Cause I'll only tell you your future when I see them bands 🤑" I pulled out all my money and gave it to her.

"Ok let's start" she got her tarot cards ready, closed eyes and started murmuring something to herself. A few cards fell out and she put the deck away. "Well well well... You pulled out the Booty Patootie, Blowjober30, the Gayer and the Feetmator cards... Not looking good. These cards together suggest you are gonna have a very sad and unfortunate life. I also see you are not going to be successful at all in love..lol.." I gulped and started getting nervous. I asked- "Are you sure it's all bad?? Can't you like see if something good comes in my life? Or any advice?" She shrugged. "Sure kid I can try but I don't see much hope for you." She got the crystal ball and cleaned it a bit with her sleeve. Then she put it in the middle of the table, took my hand and closed her eyes. "I see a vision of you in the future... You don't seem to be doing good.. And I also saw a prison.. Oh god ew are u a pedophile... I also see... a classroom.. and I see a..young girl laughing at.. you.." She paused for a bit, let go of me and opened her eyes before saying "Interesting... If I were you I'd kms tbh.." she chuckled. I was still in shock... So.. My life is always gonna be shitty?? What am I supposed to do? Also, a girl laughing at me? Oh please, I will never talk to another girl ever again, that's bullshit-.. I didn't realise it was over until she got her things and left. Shit. She left me in the fucking freezer..

END OF CHAPTER 7

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Ok Kap 8 kommt vielleicht morgen.... Happy women's history month ig...😜