Pakhi...

In a peaceful early morning a sweet melody could be heard with brimming sun rays peeping through the curtains of an one-storey house.A girl is doing her daily riyaaz by playing a harmonium and spreading the warmth of her purity through her melodious voice.Her mother is cooking breakfast whereas her father is reading newspaper sitting in an armchair in their verandah.Her soothing voice is a wake up call for many in their neighbor hood who upon hearing her voice wakes with a smile on their face by welcoming the bright day.She is none other than our protagonist Pakhi Choudhury,the daughter of Rajiv and Lekha Choudhury who have settled in this neighborhood a year back.Pakhi's father had been a successful businessman whereas her mother is a housewife.Due to sudden uncertain turn of events which led to the downfall of her father's business coupled with his health condition they have moved out of Delhi and have settled in Kolkata near their relative's house to curtail the expenses of livelihood as it is relatively cheaper here.Pakhi being a bright and an aspiring medical student had got her admissions in the native government medical college where she is doing her M.B.B.S. under scholarship.She is not only a good student but also a good vocalist,classical dancer and loves to cook with her mother.She also believes to support her family financially for which she gives private tuitions to local kids.Her father works in a local company to earn their livelihood.All in all,they are living a happy family with less financial resources but a content life.Her parents have given her good morales and she tries to abide by them.She aspires to become a great doctor and treat the needy by setting up her own clinic in future.Her parents are proud of her.All the people in her locality adores her and admires her parents for good upbringing.She is an honest,pure hearted person who is also straightforward and can't stand being ill-treated or others being ill-treated for being poor or belonging to low income groups.She had raised voice and will raise her voice against the harsh behavior of the rich people against poor and will not withstand their cruelty in any circumstances.It is due to this reason that she is loved by all.
Pakhi have completed her riyaaz and went into kitchen to help her mother with daily chores.She set up the table with breakfast that comprises of paratha and alu sabzi and called her father.They all sat in the table and had their breakfast while discussing their daily life.She helps her mother in cleaning and goes to her room to change her dress for college.She is very traditional and prefers to wear Indian wear to college.She comes wearing a light green salwaar kameez and bids adieu to her parents while carrying her bag to college.She takes the local train to curtail traveling expenses and soon reaches college.She meets with her friends and soon starts discussion about her studies.This is her daily routine but little dies she know that her world is going to change soon with the entry of someone who will crumble her down but for good or worse that time will say.....