CHAPTER 1:1

In April, the Alpha who I had loved, is marrying another Omega.

Hi, my name is Luffy.
I am 28 years old, working as a teacher at XXXX High School. I had major in Education ever since in my high school years and it is my passion to teach it.
However you won't be hearing
"Luffy-sensei" a lot, but that's what all of my students address me.
Now that I have introduced myself to you reader, you must have been waiting to know my story.
Well, let's start by skimming back to when I had just turned 24 years old.

A year after getting my Masters degree and graduating from college.
One day I was heading over to a friend's gathering, which we have one once every year.
Arriving at the restaurant my friend's had booked, as I opened the entrance door, I went inside and asked the front lady to check in.
"Good evening sir, would you like a single room?" She asked.
"Hello, thank you for the offer, but I am here to join in room # that was reserved at 5pm"
"Very well sir, please state your name"
"Luffy. Surname D"
"Ah! Your name is on the list. Room # will be on your left on second floor. Have a good day sir"
"Thank you, you too as well" I thanked her as I left.

"Well if it isn't it Luffy! You're always running late nowadays aren't you?" The orange hair girl who spotted me first.
As if she has been waiting for me to arrive.
I closed the door behind me as I entered the room.
It is a very old style restaurant but the food quality here is great.
"Come here! I saved you a seat right next to me" she patted her hands on the spot.
I head over and sat down.
Everyone was busy chatting while Nami, the orange hair girl only payed attention to me when I had arrived.
"So what have you been up to lately? It's so hard to get in touch with you nowadays" she smirked.
"Nami you know I am a very busy man now...plus I've been studying to become a teacher to help students to enjoy a comfortable school life" I stared at her in cold sweats.
"Haha even though we both studied in different major, you seem to be more busy than me, a model hehe" she teases.
I met Nami back in our high school sophomore years, she was a carefree young lady and she truly loves $$$ more than anything. Nami is very popular among the model industry and is top 1 so it's hard for her to show herself in public like here today at the friend's gathering.
*clang*clang*clang*
"May I have everyone's attention please? I have an announcement to make"
(Hm? Their seems to be another person missing...) I looked around.
"Uhm before your announcement, where is Zoro?" I asked out loud.
Everyone started looking around after I blurted that out.
"You have got to be kidding me! That damn stupid Marimo!" Said the yellow hair with curly eyebrow man sitting at the end of the corner. Sanji is a professional chef. A little background about him is that, he comes from a well known family but had cut ties with them. Though he is a private chef, he cooks to feed the poor, that's the Sanji I know.
"Calm down Sanji! I'm sure Zoro will be here soon" Usopp, the one with the long nose but a sharp eye. He can shoot anything from afar as if it's just one of his silly hobbies, but it's actually cooler if you had seen it with your own eyes. I have, and that's why I truly admired his unbelievable talents.
"Tch. That stupid marimo is probably lost somewhere in the streets..blah blah blah" sanji complained.
As the door creaked and opened. A green head came in and slammed the door closed.
"I can hear everything you stupid cook" he said.
"Hmph" Sanji looked away.
"Zoro! You're finally here!" Said the little one fully stood up and sat back down.
"Oh~ good to see ya chopper" Zoro sat down.
"Now that everyone is gathered here, I will get back to my announcement"
"Hm? What is it?" Nami asked the person who sat across from us.
"I.....am getting married" she said with a smile on her face.
"Hah?! With who?!" Sanji who felt dejected.
"To Trafalgar Law" she blurted.
-Everyone stayed silent-
"Wait wait wait- so you're getting married to Tr-Trafalgar Law?!" Usopp shouted in shock.
"Yes. He proposed to me a week ago. And we decided that our wedding will be held in a month" she said with a smile with her palm resting on the side of her right cheek.
"NO WAY! NICO ROBIN x TRAFALGAR LAW??! I OBJECT!" Sanji yelled.
"Hm? What's wrong Luffy? You look kind of pale, are you feeling alright?" Robin asked.
I sat there not knowing what to respond.
"Luffy" Nami tapped on my shoulder.
"Huh? O-Oh sorry I kind of spaced out for a moment. That's all, I'm fine"
Nami stared at me.
...
(What am I supposed to say? Congratulations? What a joke. The man I had loved for years is marrying my friend...I'm supposed to be happy for her but...)
...
"Congratulations on your marriage"
(is all I can say, since you are one of my dearest friend)

I forced a happy smile.

To be Continued
December 22, 2023
_______________________________
*Action*
• Storyline
• (Narrator's mind)

Luffy (Recessive Omega)
Nami (Alpha)
Zoro (Dominant Alpha)
Sanji (Dominant Omega)
Usopp (Beta)
Chopper (Recessive Omega)
Robin (Dominant Omega)