CHAPTER 1:6

The next day, Nami came over early in the morning to help me pack my belongings.
"Alright! This is the last box Luffy" she taped the box to make sure it's secured.
"Thanks for the help Nami" I said to her, setting down the box in the truck.
"It's almost time isn't it? Let's hurry and head to the mall! I'll be back! Gonna get my purse" She hurriedly went back inside.
After we had packed everything, we started heading off to the mall.
I should be the one driving but Nami insisted that she will since I'm pregnant...
*sigh* I looked out of the window.
"What's wrong?" She asked me.
"I just...don't know how I'm gonna face the both of them"
"You don't have to face them, just be there until then we can leave for your flight" she said, stopping for a red light.
"I can't wait to see my little bean in your tummy!" She shouted excitedly.
"You're gonna be a great aunty for sure" I rested my face in my palm, against the window.
"Hehe, you'll be the best mama. That little bean in your womb is a blessing to us all" she smirked.
I held onto my stomach.
(A blessing..?)

...

"....and I want to say, thank you to everyone who is here today. Please stay for the after party, if you can. Thank you" the groom gave his last speech on the stage.
After the groom had given his speech, it was the brides turn.
I sat down at the table that was reserved for me and my friends together.
How thoughtful.
Usually the tables and seats are divided into first and last initials.
I know Robin is a popular archeologists, her guests are mainly people who supports her job as she is really good at it.
"Hey! Well if it isn't Luffy!-yoi" a man came up to sit next to the empty seat right by me. He had a pair of glasses on and his hair is yellow to the shape of an pineapple.
"So they invited you too? Marco" I took a sip of my juice that was placed on the table.
"Not that I wanted to, but I had to." He flicks his tongue.
"I miss my husbanddd" was the only thing he complained about ever since.
"He's on a business trip right now. Why not just call him for a chat?" I said to him.
"He's so busy, he wouldn't have time to answer me" he took a sip of liquor in his hands.
"Good thing you're here, otherwise I wouldn't be able to tell you that I'm going abroad"
He looked at me, giving me a confusion look. His eyebrows somewhat seems narrowed.
"Abroad? To where?" He asked, although he seems concerned since I'm an Omega.
Same old thing.
"England I suppose. I have a former friend who lives there, perhaps I need a fresh start" I smiled.
Apparently I do need a fresh start.
Marco stood silently.
"Haha is that so? You're still young, life is not simple, do what you desire."
He walked away. I was left alone at the table once again, waiting for Nami and the others.
It was almost time for me to go. I stood up, left the table, and headed towards the entrance.
I tried calling Nami.
"The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment, please leave a voi—"
It was getting chilly outside, I should've worn a warmer coat. I looked up the sky, it was so beautiful.
Their is a beach near us, I can hear the waves so clearly.
"Luffy" a familiar voice called out to me.
The voice that I can always recognize, wherever I go, I will not forget even if I wanted to. I turned around to the man who called out my name.
"Congratulations on your marriage, Mr. Trafalgar Law" I quickly tried to speed walk past him but he instantly stopped me from walking further.
"Please let me go" he grabbed me in the arms.
"I'm sorry—" he began, as I didn't dare to even look at him in the eyes.
"Your apology is not needed, since it was only a mistake" my tone turns cold.
"Now if you'll excuse me, please let go of me" I said, once again.
"Luffy—"
"He said let go" a voice came across from us.
He quickly let go of my arms. I walked towards Nami, giving her my "life-saver" expression as a thanks.
"Luffy, everyone is waiting for you, go inside first, and I'll be right behind you okay?" She said.
When Nami smiles, she can get scary.
*sigh* (I don't even wanna know what she's gonna do)
I quickly walked away to the parking lot.

...

"Congrats on your marriage with Robin" she told him.
"..."
"What the hell do you really want to say? If it's about Luffy—" He responded, narrowing his eyebrows.
"Damn right, it is ABOUT LUFFY" Nami said in a very cold tone.
Tends to shutter Law a little bit.
"I know you and Luffy have been friends for so long, but it's not your business to meddle in as you like—"
*slap*
"Not my business? You're right. It was not my business until it had to be my fucking business" Nami slaps Law in the face.
She took a big breath.
"Damn it, don't you see it?—He's so torn between letting you go, and holding on to a breaking thread and risking the fall. Ever since high school, I have watched him, watched you, and you have given him nothing. No hope, no faith, no love...and there he goes.
He let you go. You might not feel the impact now, but I swear to you, there will come a day when you see him, smiling at someone else who isn't you.
You lost the only person who would've stayed till the end, if you hadn't pushed him away. So when Luffy walks away from you, with tears in his eyes, watch Law, because this is the last time you'll see Luffy completely in love with you, those are the last tears he will ever cry because of you.
He is breaking his own heart saying goodbye, but he'll be okay. And you just realized that, that he'll be okay and you're falling, I guarantee that. He's okay and you just lost it all."
In the moment of silence Law could not say anything at all.
"You may have know Luffy before me, but we are closer than you think you are. And I slapped you was only because you are a real asshole and Luffy couldn't have done it.
Then again, congrats on your wedding. I hope you will get your life sort out from now on" And with that, Nami walked away.
He stood there in silence......as she walks away out of sight.
Law could only clenches his jaw after Nami had said all that to him.

Meanwhile with Luffy.
"What's...everyone doing here?" I looked at them confused. I only thought it was just gonna be me and Nami.
"The hell are you saying? We're gonna go see you off of course!" Usopp said.
"HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING US??! Luffy do you hate us!?" Chopper shouted. Bringing out his arms like the T, asking for a hug.
I hugged him, "it's not like that..., it's just that, I don't know how to tell you all..."
"But you told Nami-san! And that MARIMO!" Sanji pointed at Zoro.
"Oi, you tryna pick a fight with me stupid cook?" Zoro and Sanji got in position.
"STOP!!" A voice shouted really loud behind me.
"I told yall that we are going to see Luffy off, not pick a fight!" Nami scold them, smacking them in the heads with her fist.
"Anyway let's hurry for Luffy's flight, we don't want to be late" Nami said looking at her time watch.

On the way to the airport, I'm in the car with Nami. It started raining all of a sudden.
"The weather must be on our side! I hope their wedding drowns in horror—ahem" she mumbled.
"That's not nice Nami..., Robin is still our friend" I said to her, making sure she doesn't hate Robin.
"I know. I'm not blaming her for anything, the only person that should be blamed is that bastard" she said as she drives slowly in the rain.
"Did you...told everyone?" I asked her.
"—that you're pregnant? No. And I made sure Zoro zips his mouth as well. I only told them that you were moving to study abroad"
"Oh...thank you. I'm gonna miss you a lot haha" I smiled at the thought of missing my friends once I leave.
"Of course! You better miss me! And let me know when you are due. Im a little worried since you will be alone" she said, making a left turn on the four way street.
"No, I won't be alone anymore, I decided to go to England. A close friend of my grandpa lives in England and are welcoming me to stay there!
He is about our ages as well, I haven't seen them in a while so it's good for me isn't it?"
"Absolutely, shall you introduce me an omega too?" Nami smirked.
"Haha we'll have to see"

...

"Goodbye Luffy! We're all gonna miss you dearly!"
"Have a safe trip"
"Safety travels Luffy!"
"EVERYONE GROUP HUG!!!"
"Thanks everyone, I will miss you all. Until then, please take care of yourselves" I said to them a farewell.
"WE WILL WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN!!" they yelled as I was already in the airplane.

In England.
"Prepare to welcome our guest Louis"
"Of course brother, everything is all set"
The airplane had arrived.
The man stepped out of the plane.

"Welcome to London, Luffy-san"

To Be Continue
End of CHAPTER ONE
January 7, 2024
_______________________________
*Action*
• Storyline
• (Mindset)

Luffy (Recessive Omega)
Nami (Alpha)
Zoro (Dominant Alpha)
Sanji (Dominant Omega)
Usopp (Beta)
Chopper (Recessive Omega)
Robin (Dominant Omega)