Brand New

Zuri🥰11:30amBrooklyn, NewYork___________________I woke up Kinnidy sleeping peacefully next to me

Zuri🥰
11:30am
Brooklyn, NewYork
___________________
I woke up Kinnidy sleeping peacefully next to me. We took a good hour nap. Her mom doesn't get back until midnight so we could spend all day together.

I told my grandmother that I went over to a friend's house because they weren't feeling well and needed me. My grandmother didn't really care as long as I got back home by midnight.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I used the restroom and did everything I needed to do. I came out and saw that Kinnidy wasn't there anymore. I hope I didn't wake her.

I went downstairs and saw her in the living room watching TV. "So you just gonna leave up there like that ma" I say laying my head in her lap.

"You must like me cs you all up in my space." She said laughing. "And if I did?" I said looking up at her. "Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" I ask getting on my phone. "Yep. I don't really want to tho" she says fidgeting with her hands. "Why not" I say turning my attention to her.

"I don't know I'm not a school type person" she says shrugging her shoulders. "Well I will try my best to make the school year the best year of your life" I say looking at her fully.

"Ok" she says laughing. "We'll look Imma head home. My grandma been blowing my shit." I say laughing. It's true my grandmother has when I went to sleep there were so many missing texts and calls.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow. Let me walk you out" she says getting up. We walk to the door and she opens it. "Thanks for coming even though you didn't really have to." She says.

"I wanted to. I felt bad, so I owe it to you. Thanks for letting me come. I will see you at school" I respond and give her a kiss on her check.

I see her blush and try to hide it. I get in my car and leave.

The next day....

Kinnidy😘7:00amBrooklyn, New York________________I was woken up out of bed by my alarm

Kinnidy😘
7:00am
Brooklyn, New York
________________
I was woken up out of bed by my alarm. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see if my mom had came back home yet.

Usually if she had a midnight shift she sometimes sleeps on the couch and she is awake when I come downstairs.

I went into the living room and just what I thought would happen, she was on the couch knocked out. " Hey mama wake up" I say lightly shaking her. "Yes baby what you need?" she says sitting up. "I am finna get dressed for school. I just wanted to let you know before I left out, also go get in the bed I know you tired" I respond. "I will have a good day. Take your car your brother not gonna be able to get you today" she says walking to her room.

That nigga can't never take me no where. I am not asking him to pick my up no more smh.

I walk upstairs and use the restroom. I do my hygiene and go to find an out fit. I finally found and outfit.

 I finally found and outfit

(Kinnidy's outfit^)

I put on my jewelry and headed to the garage. I went and grab my keys to my Tesla and headed to school. I pulled up to the school and saw Bayliegh, Leah, and Stormi hanging out on the stairs waiting on me.

I got out the car and started walking to them. "The bad bitch has arrived to the mf stage!" I say while hitting my model walk.

"Yass girl. You are glowing" Leah say snapping her finger in the air. "You must of had some dick" Stormi say whispering.

Stormi has been a hoe all her life. But we love her but she still in her old ways. "Girl anit nobody having sex. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet" I respond.

"Well you will know when you are, but until then...let's get to class cs we gonna be late." She says laughing. "Let's go then" I say walking towards my homeroom class.

I saw that Zuri was there but she didn't seem herself. "Hey my love" I say sitting beside her. "Hey Ken Ken" she says fidgeting with her fingers.

"What's going on wit you?" I ask her. "Remember when my grandmother was blowing up my phone yesterday?" She responds.

"Yea I remember. Everything ok?" I say sitting up. "When I read the messages in the car she was saying how my mom and dad came back into town and how it was best that I should be there and hear them out. I came home and found my grandmother dead on the floor drowning in her own blood. Just laying there.....Kinnidy they killed my grandmother.....the only person I have left." She says crying.

"Zuri I am so so sorry. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know." I say wiping her tears. I looked around the class room seeing everybody whispering and looking at her. "Come on let's go somewhere to cool your thoughts" I say grabbing our stuff and walking with her out the classroom.

I checked us out with my mom's permission and took her to the only place I knew would help her. The sunflower park.

I came here when my dad left us. It's was my resting place. Still is. So why not bring her here. We pulled up to the parking lot and I got the blanket out and layer it on the ground.

We sat down and looked out the the area around us. "This is beautiful. Thanks for bringing me here." She says looking at me. "Well when a person that I care for is hurting im willing to help heal them. But death isn't something that can be healed. It can only be treated with love." I say looking at her.

"Why do you somehow always know what to say?" She says laughing. "Because I have been there before. Look I know we just met but I wanna be there whenever you go through something. I wanna be a shoulder you can lean on when you feel lost." I say holding her hand.

We just stared at each other and I see something in her eyes that gives me butterflies. I was too stunned to speak. Words couldn't escape my mouth.

We somehow moved closer together and she kissed me. For some reason it didn't even take me long to kiss her back. She placed her hand on my hand we were at it for a good minute.

The kiss was passionate and it felt real. But I don't know if she just wanted to kiss because she misses her grandma?! I don't know I just have mixed feelings.
_____________________________________
Heyyy y'all so how y'all feeling about this?!

Make sure to comment and vote💕