Grief or Love

Zuri:)

Zuri:)

When Kinndy dropped me off at home I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep in the same house where my grandmother died. She meant so much to me. Kinndy reminds me of her. My grandmother was a sweet person. She rarely was mad at you. You could've done the most terrible thing to her in the world and she would still love you like her life depended on it.

I watched all the movies that I usually helps me go to sleep but I couldn't. I needed her for some reason. I needed to feel her presence. I feel she has some type of hold onto me. Is it love? Does she even like me like that?

I tried not to drown in my thoughts but I couldn't help but think about her. She was my medicine. I pushed away my thoughts and called her up.

"Hello" she says answering the phone in her sleepy voice.

"Hey its Zuri" I respond

"Oh...hey. Everything ok?" 

"I can't sleep, I need you right now...but I know you're probably sleep so don't worry about it"

"No its fine send me your address"

"You sure. I don't want you to drive sleepily"

"Yes I'm sure send me the address and Ill help you sleep" She says hanging up.

Something about the fact she was willing to help me sleep gave me butterflies in my stomach. I sent the address and waited on her. It only took her 5 minutes to get here.

Damn she drive fast.

She rung the doorbell and I went to let her in. "Hey" I say. "Hey you look exhausted. Let's get you to sleep." she said coming in. I lead her to my room. "You mind if I take off my shirt. I usually sleep without a shirt" she says taking off her shoes. "Whatever makes you comfortable" I say getting in the bed. "Ok thanks" she says taking up her shirt off. I closed my eyes really quick.

I felt her move my hands away from my face. "You can look. see?" she says moving my head to line up with her chest. "I'm sorry I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable if I had looked." I say looking away. "You wouldn't make me uncomfortable. I trust you" she says grabbing my chin making me look her directly in her eyes.

"Come on let's get you some rest." she says laying down and pulling me closer to her. I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you for coming to help me sleep" I said looking up at her. 

"Anytime my love" she says smiling. I started to blush a little bit. She was making me simp over her I liked it but I didn't at the same. Last time I did that a girl broke my heart. Not only a few minutes later sleep came opon me.

  The next day.....

Kinnidy

I woke up to the sun shining bright to my eyes. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room. I felt a heavy body laying on top of me. I look down to see Zuri's body wrapped around me. I remembered that I drove over her to help her sleep. I guess my mission went well cause she is out like a light. 

I needed to go to the bathroom but I couldn't move because she was laying on top of me. "My love get up I need to get up." I say lightly shaking her. "Mmm no just five more minutes." she say whining. "Please I need to go pee" I respond back. "Hold that shi" she says making her grip tighter. "If you let me go I will get back in the bed once I finish" I respond. "Ugh fine" she says rolling over to the other side of the bed.

I quickly get up and run to the restroom. I finish up and wash my hands. I walked out the restroom to see Zuri sitting up with her arms folding with a mug. "Awe is my big baby mad" I say getting on the bed. "Shut up" she responds. "Ok be rude then. You know you love me anyway." I say kissing her all over her face. 

"Bruh get off of me" she says laughing and semi pushing me. "You know you love me kissing all on you" I say laughing. "So what's your plans for today" she say smiling. "Well since its the weekend I was going to chill out. I finished all of my songs today so I have nothing to do really." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Well since I'm not doing anything how about you come chill wit me." She says wrapping her arm around me. "Well I guess since everybody else is busy" I say rolling my eyes. "Why you like to play wit me. That shit wasn't funny" she says mugging me. "Omg it was just a joke clam down" I say laughing.

"Haha my ass" She says rolling her eyes. "Well what are you plans for the rest of the day?" she askes me. "Nothing at all my mom has work so I will be home by myself." I respond. "Well be ready at 8 pm. I am gonna take you out" she says kissing my hand. "Okkk I see you. So is this a date or are friends just going out to have a good time?" I ask her laughing. 

"Both. But more of the first part" she say licking her lips. "Ok then well I will see you later" I say getting up and putting on my shirt and shoes. I walk downstairs with Zuri behind me. I walk to the door and feel her grab my wrist.

"Thanks you for everything. I don't know how I would've made it through the night without you." she say looking at me in my eyes. "Anything for you." I looking at her back. I gave her a kiss and walked out the door.

Guess Ill see her at 8. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey you guys how we feeling about this chapter. You all know I love to her from you guys in the comments so you guys know the drill.