Cared me-3

Y/n POV
I was walking to my class with Lisa

Lisa: I heard we have a new professor
Y/n: what am I supposed to do?
Lisa: I heard he is handsome, like when he smiles he has those two dimples which look like heaven!
Y/n: Lisa. Now shut up and let's go to the class

I and Lisa went to the class that's when I saw that nerd guy waving at me and patting the empty seat next to him. So that I can sit next to him. I ignored him and went to my usual seat near Lisa. We talked a little bit, and that's when I noticed that nerd guy was staring at me the whole time. I looked at him and he quickly turned his head. I shrugged it off and went back to talk. But that's when I heard the girls whispering and giggling when I turned I saw a handsome young-looking man coming inside the class

??:hello students! I am your new professor and my name is Rm, if you have any doubt you can ask me.
Students expect Lisa and Y/n: yes sir!

V POV

I was staring at the chair and my thighs that's when I heard some boys giggling or maybe gasping too. So I looked at the door to see Y/n. As soon as I saw her I waved my hand to her and patted the seat next to me so that she can sit next to me but she ignored me and sat next to girl with bangs. I was a bit sad. I shouldn't have excepted it, I am just a nerd but it's alright because I will be showing them who I am really.
For sometimes I was staring at her that's when she caught me staring atat her turned my head and cursed under my breath. Some after I heard some girls giggling and whispering. Now who has come after saying that I looked at the door only to see Rm Hyung. What is he doing here? After he entered he looked at me and introduced himself and started taking the class. I never knew Rm knows how to teach.

*Skip to break time*

V POV
I was eating my lunch that's when I felt a cold water in head I turned my head and saw a guy pouring a cold glass of water in my head. I was boiling in anger. That's when I heard the same voice. I look at the person to see Y/n. She once again came to save me. I can save myself but I am acting rn.

Y/n: jake! Leave him alone
Jake: why, don't tell me you live him
Y/n: do you think he is my type to love and there is no word called love inside my heart
Jake:darling ill show you how love works in my bedroom come to my room and night and ill teach you*said while smirking*
Y/n:Jake do you think you can handle me? I mean yours is so small to even have fun with*she said looking at his ummm you know what is it right*I don't want to waste time on that so no thank you so called baby dad.
Jake:you!
Y/n: what, don't take advantage of your father, I can just report him now, because your father is the principal of this school doesn't mean you own it! So stop bullying people's.
Jake:I will do whatever I want this my school and only school, so shut the fu*k up and mind your own business
Y/n: I am minding my own fu*k!ng business its you who is not minding your own business. So Fu*k off jake*saying that she showed her hand to me and dragged me to another table where she was seating*
I was shocked and proud at what she did over there, she is so brave, bold totally my type.

Y/n POV
I was eating my food peacefully that when I saw jake bullying V. Oh god when will I get a peace. Saying that I went over there and did what I isally say and dragged him to my table.

Y/n: Girls this is V. The new boy in our class,
Now introduce yourself
Lisa: hi I am Lisa
Jisoo: hi I am Jisoo and the leader of this group
Rosè: hi I am Rosè and do you have any food with you I am not full yet. The food over here is little.
V chucked and said
V: no I don't have any food with me rn but I have a corn doh, do you want them?
Rosè: ok then give me the corn dog
Y/n: Rosè he doesn't have any food other than corn dog so let him eat that ill give you my dumplings
Rosè:but I Need the corn dog not dumplings!!
V:its okay I don't need corn dog, she can have it
Y/n: then you can have my dumplings then*saying that she put the her plate in middle of her and V and started eat7ng some dumpling*
V: no its okay I am not hungry
Y/n: I told you to eat so eat
Jisoo: eat otherwise she won't leave you
*V took her food at started eating also*

V POV
I was feeling a it happy. I was never forced to eat like this. I feel like I was being cared.