lonely-4

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

V POV

little V: eomma where are you going*he asked every innocently*
Mrs Kim: V Appa and eomma are going on a business trip V
Little V: can't you stay with me I don't want to stay with that nanny
Mrs Kim: what's wrong with her?
Little V: she hits me and doesn't takes care of me
Mrs Kim: stop telling lies and go to your room we need to go
*Little V started to cry, yes his parents don't have time for him there often go on their missions which are described over here as business trips because they don't want V to know about their mission this young, V has never being cared because his parents didn't have time for him and his nanny is total nightmare for him, she huts him, beats him and tells to his parents his fold with one of his classmates when his parents ask from where he got these red marks from*
Mrs Kim: we will come after 1 week
V's nanny: okay Mrs Kim*bowed 90°*

V's Nanny POV
Great now I am stuck with this brat

OTP
V's Nanny:hello babe how are you doing?
V's Nanny's bf: doing great babe whata bout you?
V's nanny: I'm stuck with this useless b!tch, I want to kill now
V's Nanny's bf: actually babe I need to tell you something, I think we need to break up. This relationship doesn't work, your always working and we never spend time together. I don't think this works. Let's end up here.
V's Nanny:but bab-
*Nanny's bf cut the call, V's Nanny throw the phone and the ground, bow she is raging in anger, she is sad and angry because of V she lost her bf because of this she went to V's bedroom only to see sleeping peacefully*
V's Nanny: well well look who is sleeping peacefully*saying that she dragged him while he is half sleep and started bitting him with no mercy she was taking her nger on him and little V was crying and shouting for help but no one heard has some guards wen to buy food for them and others are with Mr Kim and Mrs Kim*
Little V: p-pl-ls l-leav-ve m-me
Nanny: DO YOU THINK I'LL LEAVE YOU ALINE WHAT DOING THIS TO ME, NO! NEVER!
*saying that she beat me until she got tried and went to her room, Little V was crying and slowly got up and went o his room while crying and holding his parents small photo frame*

V POV
why I need to suffer this, I don't desire this at all, why can't eomma listen to me and belive me, don't they like me anymore, I am I a burden, did I did something wrong to them, am I bad!?!
*many questions were passing on his head while crying hard soon he felt hus eyes giving up and he slept*

*Time skipped to next day*

OTP

Mrs Kim:hello?
V's Nanny: yes Mrs Kim
Mrs Kim: Mrs Park and her kids are coming to stay there for a week till we come so look after them carefully if there I a one mistake your fried and as the contract you gotta give us 50 million dollars and I'm sure you can't afford it!
V's Nanny: yes Mrs Kim!
*Mrs Kim gave instructions to Nanny and cut the call*

Author POV

You may be thinking about how she got the phone after she threw it well she brought a new phone for her

*V's Nanny was a but furious because now she can't use V as her toy for her anger issues*

*Ding dong*
Nanny went to open the door and saw Mrs Park and her daughter and her son holding her both hands

Nanny: pls come inside Mrs Park *bowed 90°*
Mrs Park: where's V?
Nanny: he is in his bedroom sleeping*said while gulping*
Mrs Park: okay, now take this bags and put in the guest room
Nanny: yes Mrs Park! *saying that she went*
Mrs Park: kids let's go disturb V's sleep?
Little Jimin: yes eomma!

Then went to his bedroom and saw him covered with his blanket, Mrs Park went near his bed and removed his blanket only to see so many red marks as if someone has beaten him. Mrs Park was shocked because Mrs Kim or Mr Kim will never do that to a kid and this type of beating is not situate for kids, she told her little jimin and little Y/n to wait over here and went to the V's Nanny and asked her why there's so much red marks on V's face and body while shoeing her anger, Nanny gulped in fear

Nanny: Mrs Park! She fought with one of his classmates!
Mrs Park: a student can't beat him that much, do you know who is it, I want to show him or her who he fought with
Nanny: it wasn't that kids fault V went tonhim and started beating hard so to defend himself he started beat V too
*Mrs Park wasn't sure about ti and went back to V's Room*

Mrs Park: *she went bear V and called him softly* V V wake up we need to eat, V..
Little V: *wake up and saw Mrs Park and hugged her*
Mrs Park: what happened to you darling
Little V:*silent*
Mrs Park: if you don't want to talk about it then don't, but there's good news we are gonna stay over here for 1 week!
Little V: really? Yeahhh* he was so happing that he hugged Jimin after seeing him*
Little Jimin: b-bro your choking me
Little V: oh sorry hehe
Mrs Park chuckled at their cuteness

*After two days*
Little V, jimin and Y/n were playing in the backyard

Mrs Park: kids come let's go sleep now!
Little V:okay aunty!
Little Jimin: eomma let us okay a but more
Mrs Park: no Jimin we need to sleep now, come let's go to V's bedroom, I'll read you stories or we will talk come let's go!
Little Y/n: okay eomma

*Time skipped to their bedroom*

V POV
I was feeling so happy after years I got a perfect days I got a caring anuty and two friends!

Mrs Park: Son if you don't mind can you talk about your red marks
V: *was hesitating but end up telling everything Mrs Park was looking furious and angry she couldn't belive she lied to everyone and treated V like sh*t she was going to see her that's when she realised Mrs Kim or Mr Kim may not know about had called them and informed they were boiling anger and told Mrs Park to tie her on their basement and don't give her any food till they come and kill her, Mrs Park was now happy and went to Nanny and told we need to go to the basement so come with me and Mrs Park used her skill nd tied V's Nanny in basement and locked the door ignoring her words*
Mrs Park: darling from now on don't worry that you'll never see that Nanny ever again now go to sleep okay, good night

*a week passed and Mrs Kim and M Kim came home with ranging fire and straight up went to basement and shit her on her head and went to V*
Mrs Kim: I am so sorry Son that I didn't belive you
Mr Kim: from now on don't worry okay, eomma will be with you every tim-* firing gun shots were heard*
Mr Kim: hide the children's it's Mr Wang!
Mrs Park hide the children's in a safe place and went to fight
Mr Kim: BABE!!
*Mrs Kim was shot by Mr Wang, Mr Kim went running to Mrs Kim and layer her on his lap*
Mr Kim: NO! NO! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES BABE PLS DONT!
Mrs Kim: t-take -c-car-re o-of V*her eyes were with tears of sadness  saying that she passed out*
Mr Kim: NO!*His eyes was burning and Mr Wang gulped in fear seeing Mr Kim* YOU DID A WRONG MOVE MR WANG YOU'LL REGRET THIS*Saying that he shot Mr Wang*
Mrs Park: I am sorry Mr Kim

*Three days later*
Little V: Eomma Eomma, where is she Aunty?
Mrs Park: she is in a beautiful place, you will see her after decades, darling
Little V: no I want to see her now*he started to cry*
Mr Kim: Son she went, she will never come again
Little V: but I want her
Mr Kim: will you pls listen to me V*he said softly*
Little V: okay appa
Mr Kim: Mrs Park thank you for everything
Mrs Park: Mr Kim I and Y/n are going to the USA, so take care of yourself
Mr Kim: bye Mrs Park don't worry Mr Park is still with me
Mrs Park:* nodded and went*

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

I'll update next part Tomorrow or on Saturday because i have school....

Put this story in your reading list so that you get a notification when I upload a new part, Thank you for reading this story.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Love youu💜