01

ATLANTA GEORGIATHURSDAY | 12:34 PM

ATLANTA GEORGIA
THURSDAY | 12:34 PM

The bell had ring about 4 minutes ago yet the teacher hadn't dismiss them. A girl from her class raised her hand "ma'am class dismissed 5 minutes agao" she states "Is the bell your teacher my child?" The old lady replied making the girl quiet. She rolled her eyes at the teacher's question "Class dismissed." She announced sort of annoyed.

Leiana got up packing her things and hurries to leave the room. She thinks of skipping and just leaving, she looks around before heading to the back of the school. She throws her skateboard and bag over the fence before hopping over it. She drops her board hopping into it pushing her back foot on the ground making her board roll forward.

NO. 9 by Playboi Carti plays as she skates to her destination. She places her whole weight on her skateboard's tail making the board stop as her shoe scrapes on the floor. Picking up her board she made her way to the ladder at the back of target making her way up to the rooftop.
It was a beautiful sight she saw.

leianacru.z 0s

She sat down on her board lighting up a pre rolled blunt

She sat down on her board lighting up a pre rolled blunt. She sits there admiring the sight infront of her 'this world is so beautiful, yet so cruel' she thought taking a puff of her blunt.
Ding... her phone chimed

theeric.johnson is now live. Yo!

She smiled seeing her online friend live, she joined and was greeted immediately by eric

"LEII!!!! Wasgud maheart" Eric says loudly, she was sent an invite to join the live which she accepted ofcourse.

"Hii eric" she says "heyy where ya at right now?" He asked getting close to the screen to see her background.
She extends her arm to show her surroundings "skipping rn so im hanging in a rooftop." She explains relax her arm again now only showing her forehead.

"Smokin tha za rn?" He asked "mhm, dont you have class?" She says making a clean ghost "nah, well yea... but its free time cus dumb ass teacher didn't come to school" he replies making her giggle.
"shit... I only have two left..." she says to herself "watchu say maheart?" Eric comes closer to his phone "Oh nothing, nevmind" she gets up dusting off her clothes "I got to go, down to play later?" She faces the cam to her

"Bet" Eric nods and she leaves the instagram live eric ending it as soon as she left.

3:57 PM

Opening the doors to her house reveals two luggages and her dad and mom on the couch talking. Taking off her shoes her mom and stepdad faced their attention to her "Hi mom... stepdad." She says before heading to her room quickly not wanting to get questioned about how was her day or shit like that from her mom.

She locks her door throwing her on bag onto her bed, she sighs going to her locked drawer. She sits down on her vanity rolling up a blunt.
She opened her window and taking a big inhale of smoke from her blunt leaning out the window exhaling the smoke taking a video of it.

After a while she finished the blunt a took a shower. As she dried her hair a knock was heard "come in!" She yelled "dinner is ready" her mom pops her head on the opening of the door.

After brushing her hair she goes to the dining table sitting down on her seat "No phones, stepdad has an announcement" mom looked at me making me put my phone down "okay uhm, we're moving to NYC" he announced making her heart drop.

WC 625 (not proofread)
First chapter kind of proud of it?