02

ATLANTA GEORGIAFRIDAY | 12:42 PM

ATLANTA GEORGIA
FRIDAY | 12:42 PM

"Hey guys uhm, " she hesitates placing her food tray on the table she and her friends sat "can you guys listen for a minute?" She says but was still being talked over making her bite her lip "guys" she said a little bit close to shouting making the table quiet "I'm moving to NYC" she looked at them barely a reaction from any of them

"Congrats?" One of them said and continued on with their own conversations. She sat feeling shitty eating her food. She stood up leaving the cafeteria tears forming which she forced hopefully not to come out which she failed to do.
She runs to the field hiding under the bleachers tears coming from her eyes.

She calms herself down and dials Eric who answered after 3 rings "hey maheart what's wrong?" He asked concerned hearing sniffles from the other side.

"Nun... I jus told my friends about me moving they aint say nun about it or was even abit sad..." she rants "Oh damn im sorry maheart, yu don't need em trust." He said hoping to make her feel way better "you're right" she giggles softly wiping the tears off her cheeks

"Cheer up, tell me about where you moving" He asked setting up his phone.
She smiled "New york" as soon as Eric heard those words he smiled "yo fo real?" He says in disbelief "Yea we're moving to Manhattan"

"Yooo tha some rich girl shit" He says while rolling up a blunt "shut the fuck up bruh" she looks around and lights up a pre-rolled blunt "16 minutes away, come visit me yo"

"Ofcourse, might even go to your school" she spills "nahh you aint bein fr... you gon tire yourself bro" he says in worry "Then come pick me up" she smiles making him side eye her "Bro damn alright, alright"

"Think im gon skip again, should I?" She asked "Well shi, I mean yea if you got somewhere to hang" he answers "I didnt even go to school today bru" he says sort of muttering "since when did you even" she mugged him "shorty shut your mouth pptch" he says making her laugh

"Motherfuckin manhattan bro shi" he looked up imagining things if he had money and wasn't livin in da hood.
"You'll get there one day heart, trust." She smiles "nah yo... shi, drill aint even workin fo me. This world cruel yo." He says muttering the last bit.

"Jus don't give up, I believe in you Eric. Don't let your self down. Them famous didnt jus get famous yk, they worked fo it"
"Easy fo yu to say, yu already got fans. From. One. Movie." He scoffs "music and movie aren't the same thing. You will be big one day, I know it" she replies with a motherly tone.
"Aight im gon believe yo ass on that one" he smiles making both of em burst out in laughter.

7:27pm

She scrolls through her emails checking recent emails from her agent for future acting jobs in NYC. "Hey hon, here are boxes for your things we need to start packing alright?" My mom comes in my room leaving folded boxes on the side of my door "yea ok, thanks mom." She replies bluntly.

She gets on discord calling Eric who answered immediately again.
"Come pack shit with me" she smiled showing the box to the cameras
she gets close to the camera squinting her eyes to get a better look at his video
"Where are you?" She asked curiously "some lot crib" he looked around then turn to face the camera again "some? you be going to cribs not known who's it is. I swear if your ass dies I will kill your ash twice" she places her things in the titled boxes

"Don' worry bout me aight? This lot trusted, he does drill to from what I herd" he blowed a clean ghost "don't do that. How tf do you do thaaaat" she whined annoyed how she haven't mastered a clean ghost.
"I'll teach yu when u get hea" he smiled "Aight I gotta go, ill see u soon" he said before dropping the call.

WC : 763