04

NEW YORK CITY | MANHATTAN SUNDAY | 10:28 AM

SUNDAY | 10:28 AM

"you guys excited?" Her mom looked back at them from the front sit.
Annie nods but Lei just ignored her and looked out the car window.

It wasn't bad, but the thought of living at a penthouse instead of an actual home just felt so weird; she's happy about it but one thing she hates so much is change.
And this is a big change.

"why aren't we moving to a house? Or like a neighborhood" she asked
"We will, but for now I think- well me and your stepdad thinks its better for you girls just to get a feel for the city you know?" Her mom replied and explained

"uhh, does your friend live near manhattan?" Her stepdad changes the topic
"sort of? He's 20 minutes away" she gritted "I'm going now" she quickly ran to the front door and left.

"uhh, does your friend live near manhattan?" Her stepdad changes the topic "sort of? He's 20 minutes away" she gritted "I'm going now" she quickly ran to the front door and left

📍!!

(school address yada yi)

aight

she called for a taxi and waited till they had reached the destination

When they have she took and deep breath taking in her surroundings.

There were older students around the entrance of the school.
She looked around trying to spot her guy friend who was not anywhere to be seen at all.
An arm wrapped around her shoulder while another person records.

"What the fuck.. get off me bro" she said removing the arm off her "Oh damn ma, my bad" The boy with a ponytail says, "is you even from hea" he asks.

"No" she replied looking around for her friend "my bad shawty, who you lookin fo?", "a boy named Eric Johnson, you know him?" She looks up already knowing its a No

"oh yea! Hol on' how do you know him?" He raised his eyebrows "yooo! Are you his girl?!" He covered his mouth
"Ew, what the fuck no" she furrows his eyebrows "Damn, you got a boyfriend Lei?" Erics wraps his arm around the boy.

"Hell no," she rolled her eyes "And no, he is most definitely not my boyfriend." She spat grabbing the hello kitty plush from Eric's hand.
"word, that would be incest." Eric spoke.

"bro what the fuck?" Leina muggs him "yo ass nasty." His friend says before walking off"
"Anyways, how re you leina" Eric gives her a welcoming hug.
"Good, good. Your school isn't actually that bad" she looks around taking all details from her surroundings.

"Physically it aint, but other parts suck." He replies "Wanna go get a drink or sum?" He asks.
"Aye, aslong as im witchu it aight" she smiled sweetly nudging him teasingly.