A New Chance

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

System

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

『You have died』

"No shit sherlock..."

Kogami Hyde.

That's his name, and he was originally just your normal teenager going through his life, having just graduated high school and was ready to step into the bigger world.

Too bad he took a step too many and ended up barely walking into the path where a drunk ass driver collided with him at full force.

Now standing here in an endless white void in which he assumed was the place where he was going to get judged.

『You have been given the rare opportunity to decide your next path』

╔══════════════════════════╗
Please Choose From The Following Options
╚══════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════╗
• Be sent to Heaven
• Be sent to Hell
• Reincarnation
╚══════════════════════════╝

Hyde was a bit surprised by this, but he quickly began to ponder as he looked over the available options.

He could either be sent straight to Heaven, and probably live a life of peace up there with angels or whatever.

Or he could also choose to go to Hell and suffer from endless torment from demons... yeah, why the fuck would he choose that?

Without hesitation, Hyde chose the third option.

He was literally only eighteen years old, he had so much more he wanted to do living before he finally kicked the damn bucket.

Don't get him wrong, Heaven was probably just as great as it sounded, but he just wasn't ready to accept dying just yet.

『You have chosen 'Reincarnation'』

『...』

『Choice has been approved by ▇▇』

『Please answer the following questions』

『...』

╔══════════════════════════╗
Answer The Following Questions
╚══════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════╗
• What is your favourite genre of entertainment?
• What do you like to do as a hobby?
• Was there anything in your life than you couldn't ever understand but wish you could?
• Do you believe pure strength is more important than strategy?
╚══════════════════════════╝