All Aboard

Sup

Not sure if this'll be a decent chapter or not, but we going for it. Next chapter should hopefully be more entertaining.

In any case, you can add me on HSR if you wish.

UID: 801517814

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

System

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"I question how we get ourselves into these weird situations."

The response Hyde received from Stelle was a simple shrug, even then she also had a bit of a helpless look on her face.

The simplify the situation they were in, they had been basically sent into a virtual world that Herta had created together with some supposed colleagues.

They had only just entered the Simulated Universe, as she Herta called it, although she did initially call it the Metaverse.

No wonder he heard Persona music before.

Herta had requested them to go into this virtual space to acquire some information regarding Aeons, which Hyde had come to learn were essentially the gods beings of this world.

In other words, they were Herta's guinea pigs for a test.

Upon entering the Simulated Universe, both Hyde and Stelle found themselves inside of a room that look very much similar to a room Hyde's been before.

If he wasn't mistaken, this was one of the many locations within the space station. He had to admit, despite being a simulation, it felt and look very real.

Sci-fi for ya.

{Herta: Can you two see this message?}

{Herta: If you do, just tap anywhere on the screen}

Soon enough, they both watched as a holographic panel appeared displaying the words above.

Giving a small nod to Hyde, Stelle tapped her finger onto the panel. After a moment of waiting, another message popped up.

{Herta: Alright, perfect!}

{Herta: Your bodies are still sitting in the office. This is a Simulated Universe generated from both of your memories}

{Herta: This is only the Alpha test server, where the features are not fully available}

'Our memories? There's gotta be a limit to that, I got some scary shit in that rabbit hole...'

If this room was made based on their memories of the station, he could only hope they don't use his memories from the past.

For all he knew, Cthulhu or some shit was about to come crashing through the wall and they'd all be fucked.