The Doomsday Beast

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

System

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"So, this is the Master Control Zone..."

Hyde looked around curiously as he saw all kinds of people walking around, though most if not all appeared to be scientists.

Heck, he could even see kids no older than six also wearing similar clothes. He could only guess kids in this station were way smarter than their age suggests.

"So, Herta... where the fuck did she go?!"

Hyde turned around only to see that the place he expected to see Herta was no completely empty, she was literally nowhere in sight.

Although confused, Hyde quickly shrugged it off, he was where he wanted to be. Speaking of which, a ding sound soon echoed in his ear.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mission Completed
╚══════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════╗
Objective: Locate and arrive at the Master Control Zone (Complete)
Side Objective: Defeat 20 or more Antimatter Legion members (Complete)
.
Rewards
• Tier 1 EXP-Module (Amount: 3)
• Tier 2 EXP-Module (Amount: 1) (SO)
╚══════════════════════════╝

Hyde didn't pay too much attention to the rewards for now, they were pretty self-explanatory.

He wanted to focus more on his surroundings, to look around and see just what this place had to offer.

Looking around though, everyone looked to be in a panic. From what he was hearing, it was all due to the Antimatter Legion.

From what he could pick out from the surrounding conversations, they were currently being invaded by them.

'Just got reborn and I already find myself in the middle of an invasion, absolutely wonderful...'

"Oh, you must be Hyde." Upon hearing the voice, Hyde turned his attention to the side. "Herta just messaged me about you!"

The person who walked on over to him was a young female barely older than himself.

With somewhat long pink-hair and a pair of blue eyes, her hair also looked to have a small ponytail tied on the side.