You CAN'T Be a Hero? Fine Fool!

Sigh. After all my efforts. Getting the highest score in the entrance exam. All the training I have endured. I was expelled on day one. For not having a fucking quirk. The girl I saved Ochaco Uraraka, felt horrible as did the pink girl Mina Ashido. But Aizawa? That fucker smiled genuinely as he expelled me. I sighed and before I turned to leave for the locker room I spoke. "Eraserhead. After all the shit you went through to prove yourself. You became those you desired to disprove. If you don't tell Nezu and Hitoshi Shinso the truth for why I 'failed' when I should be in the top five then your life will become hell. Just so you know my IQ is far higher than Nezu's and my combat skills far superior than you. Pray we never meet again. If we do you may die. Katsuki. Go fuck yourself villain." I said and walked off.

Aizawa glared at me and tried to catch me in his scarf. I caught it and yanked him to me knocking him out in a second flat. "Do not test me boys. Do not look down on me. Do not act superior to me. I have had enough of this discrimination. Only six of you will ever have the right to speak to me again. I leave it to you all to figure that out. Oh and Katsuki. Enjoy what will happen when you get home today. Farewell 1A. Pray you all survive the coming storm without me." I said cryptically before I started walking again. Only to hear the familiar boom boom boys hands. I sighed and turned punching him in the throat crushing it in an instant. "I'm not your abuse victim anymore Katsuki. This is not Aldera where everyone gonna coddle your pathetic ass. I am no longer your worthless pebble of a Deku. I am Izuku Midoriya. Come for me again and you die. I'm done with trying to be a hero. Nor will I become a villain. But I will not take shit from anyone. Ever again." I said with killer intent freezing the class solid. I left. Got my clothes and stopped by Gen Ed. "Hey Shinso. It happened. Good luck in 1A." I said as I pat his back making him distraught and angry. "You mean?" He asked through gritted teeth. I nodded and left.

As I walked away I heard the pink girl and Ochaco Uraraka come running up to me. "Izuku Midoriya! Wait please!?" I heard them shout. I turned and smiled softly. "Yes Miss Uraraka and Miss Ashido?" I asked making the pair blush. "I'm sorry!" Shouted a tearful eyed Ashido. "Don't be. Whether you said a thing or not Shitzawa would have expelled me. Do not blame yourself alien queen. He rigged the test. Fine. I can't be a hero. Yet I won't be a victim or villain. So what's two sexy babes want to do with a quirkless guy?" I asked as they blushed. Before I knew what was happening they both hugged me and cried. I sighed and hugged the duo. "Please. Please don't give up your dream Izuku Midoriya!" Begged Uraraka. I smiled softly. Patting their backs I sighed. "Sorry Uraraka. I can't help it. All my life I been a victim. Finally had my dream within reach and yet again the teachers failed me. For 11 years I have fought tooth and nail for my dream always to get beat down and treated like shit. I'm tired. So very tired. Tired of trying. Tired of being beaten. Tired of being a second class citizen. Just please you two. Don't give up. You two can be amazing heroes so keep going." I said as I went to turn. They grabbed my hands and spoke. "Please wait! Who are the other four?" I sighed and spoke. "Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, and Toru Hagakure. You six girls were the only ones to not look at me in disgust but pride in the fact a quirkless had gotten into hero course 1A when Aizawa tried to single me out. As well when Katsuki tried to insult me. Though that most likely had to due as well with me kicking Mineta's ass during the peep hole incident." I said as the two blushed hard. "F-Fine okay we get it Ladykiller. But how can we keep in touch if you're done with trying to be a hero?" Ashido asked as I giggled. "Don't you feel it in my hands?" I asked as they blinked at me then each other. They pulled their hands back and saw I had a piece of paper in each hand. They unfurled it and saw it was my number. "Give that to the other four. Heck come over sometime or to Dagobah beach and I'll help you all with your training and quirks. Oh and Uraraka. There's a gift awaiting you when you get home." I said as they both blinked and blushed. I then got their numbers and we walked to the train sitting down between them.

Shattered Desiresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें