Chapter 41 - 50

ଓChapter 41, Cohen (Fields)

    The farce of plagiarism came to an end, and Qiu Sai's final defense was coming soon, so Chen Yitong and Ye Xuan stayed in Beijing to prepare for the final defense.

    Conweining was still bringing students with him, and the provincial competition was coming soon. He really didn't have the energy to spare time to prepare for the competition with the two students, so he handed over this task to Xu Yifan who was in Beijing.

    After Xu Yifan's achievements were proven, a 985 college in Beijing North extended an olive branch to him, and he is currently going through the file transfer procedures in Beijing North.

    Xu Yifan promised Conweining that he would definitely tutor his two lovers well.

    Conweining was also polite: "You may not be needed for tutoring, and it would be good if you are a good life teacher." The two are roommates for four years of undergraduate course, and it doesn't hurt to joke between the two.

    But what Kang Weining said is correct. Although Xu Yifan said he has some skills, he really couldn't give the two children much guidance. He didn't understand Jiang Chi's research back then, and now he can only give Chen Yitong and Ye Xuan some answers. experience.

    Xu Yifan found a red tie from an unknown year: "Tell you, this is a family heirloom of our dormitory. It blessed our dormitory to pass all the thesis defenses. When I was defending my doctorate, I asked Master Kong to send it back from the United States." , I will pass it on to you now."

    Ye Xuan couldn't bear to look directly at the bright red color and modern art, but Chen Yitong accepted it with pleasure.

    Ye Xuan somewhat disliked his partner, Chen Yitong was so focused on appearance in his previous life, his cufflinks had to be matched with brooches, but now he is so casual.

    Ye Xuan: "Chen Yitong, with this tie, you really look like my dad's wedding photo."

    Chen Yitong bowed his head: "I think it's pretty good, and this is also Teacher Xu's wish." "

    That's right! Or Men understand us men, and I will teach you a few more striking poses in defense." Xu Yifan was still excited.

    Ye Xuan probably understands why Xu Yifan, a handsome college teacher, is still single until now.

    Whether it's serious or not, Xu Yifan taught Chen Yitong a lot of defense experience. For example, when you encounter a problem you don’t know, you can say, “My partner is responsible for this problem, and she will answer it for everyone.”

    Ye Xuan really thanked Xu Yifan’s eight-generation ancestor in his heart.

    After two people's not-so-intensive preparations, it finally ushered in Qiu Sai's final defense.

    The final defense is divided into two days, with six groups on the first day and five groups on the second day, and the order of defense will be drawn by lottery.

    Each group of contestants will have a 30-minute display presentation time and a 30-minute question and interaction time. Experts and scholars from home and abroad will ask questions about the displayed reports.

    It is worth noting that this final defense required to be conducted in English, which is good news for Chen Yitong and Ye Xuan, but bad news for Wei Yinghui.

    Chen Yitong was sent abroad by Lu Jiayin for treatment since he was a child, but he mastered English earlier than Chinese, comparable to his mother tongue. Ye Xuan has studied and worked abroad for many years, so he can proficiently use English as his working language.