Chapter 71 - 73

ଓChapter 71, Vowotsky (Fields)

    After Ye Xuan revealed her identity as the founder of Lover, her life changed drastically. She had to move the laboratory out of the school and rented a place that no one else knew, otherwise people who came to beg for alms had already stepped through the threshold of the laboratory, making her research unable to carry out.

    Chen Yitong announced the relationship between the two in front of so many media, and now the parents of both parties began to urge the marriage. The relationship between the two has stabilized for seven or eight years, and it's time to get on the right track.

    But getting married is indeed a troublesome and cost-effective thing for two people. The energy spent preparing for the wedding is enough for two people to post a few more articles. What's more, the relationship between two people is stable now, and the mode of getting along is fixed, and there is no need to take a certificate to bind the relationship between individuals.

    The two children were not in a hurry, but Lu Jiayin was in a hurry. She began to wonder if there was something wrong with her son? That's why Ye Xuan didn't want to get married. Although Lu Jiayin has always been a relatively open-minded and avant-garde person, it is still difficult to say that she cares about her son's sex life.

    Although Chen Yitong shocked his mother's thoughts, he answered truthfully that the two of them had absolutely no problems in their sex life.

    Lu Jiayin's worry is not unreasonable, she has seen too many examples around her of breaking up after talking for many years. Companionship has never been the longest confession of love, being together for a long time is called entanglement.

    Chen Yitong is actually somewhat resistant to marriage, but he can readily accept it if he thinks that his partner is Ye Xuan. At present, the relationship between the two has entered a stalemate period, Ye Xuan does not take the initiative to propose marriage, and he does not want to take the initiative to step out of the comfort zone.

    Chen Yitong: "Mom, I don't think Ye Xuan and I are ready to get married yet, I think it's fine now."

    Lu Jiayin snorted coldly: "If you weren't my son, I'd just pour this cup of coffee on you, Men say this because they don’t want to be responsible. My mother, as someone who has experienced it, said that girls really need a sense of ritual and security. If you don’t mention this matter with Ye Xuan, the trivialities of life will gradually wipe out your love.”

    Chen Yitong felt that Lu Jiayin's words were not convincing. After all, it was because of her experience that he didn't want to enter into this form of marriage.

    Chen Yitong: "But Ye Xuan has no intention of getting married for the time being, and our marriage involves very complicated property issues."

    Lu Jiayin: "Don't use Ye Xuan as an excuse. Ye Xuan didn't want to get married a few years ago, maybe it was because of his career, but Now that you both have a foothold. Is there a possibility that Ye Xuan didn't want to get married, but waited for you to bring it up? She didn't say that she was just taking care of your feelings." Lu Jiayin's words also reminded Chen Yitong

    . When I just graduated, I talked about the topic of marriage. At that time, Ye Xuan felt that the two of them were not ready, and the two of them never brought up similar topics in these years.

    On weekends, Chen Yitong and Ye Xuan went climbing the mountain routinely, and Chen Yitong pretended to casually bring up the topic of marriage.

    Ye Xuan was stunned for a moment, but then realized that it was Lu Jiayin who brought him up: "I still have the same question from three years ago, do you think you are ready?" Ye Xuan leaned on the chain next to the stone ladder to rest for a while .