5. Uninvited Guest

"Hareum-ah! Go check on Jeonginnie, he is sleeping for to long!" Yongbok Oppa at old me with his deep voice as he baked brownies with my 3 years old almost 4, son.

"Ne, Oppa!" I obey the older with a smile plastered on my face as I climb upstairs to our mansion. I walk while happily skipping towards our shared bedroom. I smell his daily odour which made me happier knowing he is present currently.

"Jeongin-ah, you know I love you a lot right?" I suddenly hear a deep voiced feminine sound stopping me on my tracks. I quickly hide behind a wall outside our bedroom as I hear their conversation.

The feminine voice kept on muttering her love talks while, Jeongin hummed in response.

Tears kept falling down from my eyes as I heard the conversation. I finally get the courage to look at the room with my heartbeat slowing down each time. It felt heavy and hurt. Aching.

I peaked and my eyes widened, my mouth shaking, my whole body trembling and my heart dropping. I felt as if my whole world fell apart and I was floating somewhere in space with no air to inhale and no support system.

Tears kept falling, and falling, and falling, and falling.

The two people who laid beside each other in our shared bedroom as the woman's hand kept caressing the man's chest, smiling eye to eye. My man. None of them noticed as Jeongin's eyes were closed as it felt like he was sleeping but his hummed responses spoke about something else.

I walk away, keeping my peace but my brain and heart wasn't. It was screaming with pain and agony. Also cried a lot. They weren't stopping and it felt as if it never would.

I walk over all of our picture frames. Wanting to bash them all into pieces. My mind was in scribbles with dark ink and a mess.

He meets my eyes. A smirk came across his face as he saw my painful tears with my creased eyebrows. I was in no place to argue but he spoke. And everything was getting buried in my mind.

Suddenly I walk over my son's room who was peacefully sleeping. Probably one of the boys put him to sleep. My hands trembled as it was buffering on which decision to make. The proof of him cheating was proven by my own eyes.

I scooped the sleeping figure of my child. My heart beat nonstop. I made my way out of the house carefully. Carrying my toddler. I took a bus from Gangnam to Itaewon. There was I. Helpless. No money left to book a hotel nor a place to stay. I took nothing with me except my phone and wallet.

I couldn't think of anything other than the sight I saw. I couldn't think of the cake me and Jeongin baked together. I couldn't think of the friends that were invited today and helped us with the decoration. I couldn't think of the gifts that were presented to me. I couldn't think of my mother-in-law, I couldn't think about my brother-in-laws, I couldn't think about my friends, I couldn't about my own mom. Who came to visit me for the first time in 2 years.

I only could think of two people. Hatred and Betrayal was running in my veins. My tears were falling helplessly as I kept debating in head over to go back or stay here and rot with my son who kept snuggling to me. I loved him dearly.

I sat at a cot that was placed outside a small constructing apartment building only two stories. It was 7 in the evening and kept falling over both my son and me. They are probably searching for me by now. Wondering where the fuck I went.

I hate Yang Jeongin and Choi Ara.

I woke up in tears swelled in eyes as I felt a larger hand than mine stroking my head and hair. I leaned against the touch. It felt comforting and relaxing. I snuggle closer to wherever my head rested it's forehead on.