24. Lies

"You're awake, Ms Lee." I hear a feminine voice of the woman in front of me. Looking down at me with a plastic file in her hands. Smiling softly at me.

"Where am I?" I question the same woman. She frowns in confusion for a while before nodding in understand through her head. She replies with a small comforting smile at me.

"You're at the hospital. According to datas you have been unconscious for the last two days." She informs me as I reciprocate with a confused look. Not knowing why I was in here to begin with.

"I'm your Doctor. I operated on your hand. Apparently it was an attempted suicide. Is everything fine here? I could talk a few words with you if you want to." I shake my head in negative. Right now was the worst moment for me talk my feelings out with anyone.

"Your husband is outside for your information. Do you want me to call him?" My blood pressure rises and the heartbeat of mine begins beating rapidly as the electrocardiography showed its data worsen.

"No! Please don't! I beg you! Please tell him to return back! I want to be alone for now!" The doctor tries calming me down who clutched on my chest to stop the pain there.

"Okay, okay, I won't call him. You don't have to be so frightened. It's okay. Everything will be okay." She engulfs me in a hug while caressing my hair peacefully. Entangling any sort of tangles on my hair.

I calm down within few inhales and exhales but the pain won't stop. Those picture resurfaced in my mind and I began crying, once again. The doctor didn't inquiry anything except trying to calm me down.

"Take some rest, Ms Lee. It's better if you calm down for a bit."

The doctor left within few minutes of me laying down on the uncomfortable bed. It's better to lay on cow dung filled hay rather than this cardboard out of a mattress. I stared at the clean white wall. Blankly. And suddenly the white ceiling began showing me those pictures once again.

"Hareum." His voice deeper than usual calls out. I jump up immediately. Catching his figure who brought a packet of something. Entering the room and locking it.

Without saying anything I run to the bathroom. My IV drip somehow not getting pulled out with how fast I ran. After spending a good 30 minutes or more inside the bathroom I came out. Hoping he left after hearing the sound of the door opening and closing.

And I regret coming out.

Because there stood both Jeongin and Ara. Sharing confused looks as I stare back at them. Before my mind forecasted those pictures again.

"Leave." I order at both. They don't move a single inch.

"I'm telling you to leave! Why are you still here!" I yell this time before Ara shared a confused look at Jeongin. Who maintained an eye contact with me.

"Leave! Before I do something!" I scream this time. Grabbing the pillows of the hospital bed and throwing each at their directions.

"Ara, leave." Jeongin demanded at the blonde bitch in front of me. It was all planned. She deliberately told me to send that picture so I would see those pictures. So I would be hurt and kill myself. So her coast would get clearer on marrying Jeongin.

Ara complied and left immediately leaving me with Jeongin alone. I keep on shouting while he doesn't move an inch. I cry out.

"WHY ARENT YOU LEAVING, YOU PIECE OF SHIT." I yell at him. Cursing at him once again. Before he left a sigh and began approaching me.