Chapter Four: Kings Calamity

In the forest of The Boiling Isles, there sat the Son of The Isles. King Clawthorne AKA the Last Titan. He had many titles if you think about it, one of which formerly being The King of Demons.

If King truly wanted to be that, he probably could. His magic was godlike...or at least, was going to be. He wasn't as old as his father yet, and according to The Collector, the older he grew, the stronger his magic would get.

King hummed to himself as he spun a pencil around in his claws. He then finished up the pattern of one of his new glyphs on a notepad. "Alright, that should work! C'mon, Titan Magic!" He said as he took out the paper and set it on the ground before tapping it...but instead of a vine or flower, out popped a slowly developing tree with even a few fruits hanging from it.

"Weh!" King cried, smiling. This was actually working...!

Ever since Luz's most recent return, he had been working on all of his glyphs. Luz had a new language to learn after all, so King just had to know how to write it. As long as he was around, the glyphs would work.

"Okay! So, I've got Light and Plant...now for Fire and Ice!" King said as he grabbed his notepad again. "Hmm...maybe I can make a different element? I gotta ask The Collector about that next time he visits...and I'm talking to myself. Fantastic-"

But then, suddenly...he heard something. Something faint and barely audible, but it was there...and it only seemed to grow louder. King stood up, looking around and trying to find a source.

It sounded like...music. But, not rock music or classic music or anything like that. Instead, it sounded like a gentle tune from one of those Earth music boxes. King always found those a little creepy depending on the tune, but this one seemed calming.

What wasn't calming however? How loud it was getting. And as the tune grew louder, King began to hear sparks of electrical energy.

The young Titan whipped around behind the tree and burst through the bushes before he was suddenly blinded by a bright light. He covered his eyes before looking up and seeing...a portal. But it wasn't like the portal door that Eda had found. It looked like a gigantic hole in the sky made of blue, green, and pink energy.

Suddenly, a gust of wind began blowing from the portal. King let out another 'weh' as he almost struggled to keep himself on the ground. The music had reached its loudest point...until suddenly, it stopped and was replaced with a new sound.

Screaming.

Then, out of nowhere, three people fell right out of the portal. One by one, they fell onto the ground right in front of King as the portal closed behind him and everything went silent once again.

They looked to be human, but the strange thing was that each of them had really strange hair. The first one had brown and blue hair with a similar, but not exact skin tone to Luz. The second one had really long black and green hair. The third and final one had short blonde and pink hair.

King took a step back, having no idea who these people were. And if three humans who had just fallen out of nowhere and they weren't Luz? They probably couldn't be trusted.

"Owww...I hated that." The blue-haired girl groaned as she got up. "Everyone okay?"

"I've been better." The pink-haired girl said simply, getting up and brushing herself off. She then offered her hand out to their last companion, helping her to her feet.

The green-haired girl had a pout across her face. "Why couldn't we fly again? I miss that!"

"You still tripped, Mar-Mar. In the vacuum of space." The pink-haired girl said. "I don't even know how that's scientifically possible."