Chapter Eight: The Adventure Begins.

Mabel lowered her shoe a bit, seeming to relax just slightly. Dipper, on the other hand, only grew more stern as he pointed his blaster at them.

"Who are you?" Dipper demanded.

"Whoa! Calm down! We don't have to get nuts!" The human girl holding the elf cried.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOOTING MY LUZ." The elf hissed, hopping right out of Luz's arms.

Luz blushed a bit and held the elf's hand. "Ummm, batata? Let me handle this...in a non-violent way."

The small bone-dog then shot up from the pile and quickly took notice of the gun. "WEH! DON'T SHOOT, I'M JUST A LITTLE BOY!!!"

"King!" Luz cried. "I just said let me handle this!"

"Ohhh, right!" King laughed. "Okay, Luz is basically capable of befriending anyone, sooo hello there! Who are you two?"

"Hey! We asked first!" Mabel said, holding up her shoe again.

"AHEM!" Luz cried. "Look, we're not bad guys. My name is Luz Noceda, this is King Clawthorne. The witch here is the gorgeous Amity Blight. Annnnd, the pile over there is made of Anne Boonchuy and her friends, Sasha and Marcy!"

The three groaned as they finally got up, rubbing their heads and looking around the forest. Then, all three of them saw Dipper's gun pointed right at them.

"WHOA, WHOA! WE SURRENDER!" Anne cried, raising her hands up. "NO NEED FOR BULLET HOLES."

Sasha just put up her fists, gritting her teeth. "PUT THE GUN DOWN, DUDE. I'M FRIGGIN' MAGIC AND THAT LIKELY MEANS I AM BULLETPROOF."

Marcy scrambled behind both Sasha and Anne, even pulling them out of the gun's path.

Dipper blinked. "...Mabel, they don't seem evil to me."

"Yeahhhh, I'm not getting any evil vibes." Mabel said. "But then again, the gnomes were evil."

Dipper hummed before lowering his gun and putting it away, but he still looked stern. "Okay. I don't think you're a threat, but I do want an explanation as to why you all are here and how you somehow generated a portal."

"Okay! Getting a 'straight to business' signal. Anne's got a totally rational explanation!" Luz smiled. "Right, Anne?"

Anne blinked. "...define rational. Cause portals and demons don't sound normal."

"Nah, that sounds normal enough." Mabel said, not even looking surprised.

Anne turned to her before looking at Luz. "Nevermind. Now, I just gotta figure out how to start-"

Sasha groaned and stepped forward. "We're looking for a demon called Bill Cipher. He's a yellow triangle with one eye, lanky limbs, and a stupid laugh. He's possessing our friend, Terri, and is now calling themselves 'Till'."

"Cause it's Terri and Bill put together!" Marcy added. "I mean, it's not threatening...but 'Birri' doesn't sound too good either-"

"Bill...?" Dipper whispered, his eyes wide in horror. He then shook his head. "No, no. That can't be right...he's DEAD. He was erased over a decade ago!!"

"If you missed the 'possession of friend' part, you didn't erase him well enough." Sasha shot back.

Mabel quickly got in between the two before a fight could start. "Whoa, whoa! Before we suddenly get bloodthirsty, explain what happened."

"Okay! Second time explaining this! Let's do this!" Marcy said. "Our friend, Terri, was working with the government to build an interdimensional portal so all three of us could go back to a world we haven't visited in 10 years. But, when the portal activated, Terri became possessed by someone who introduced themselves as Bill Cipher. And now, they're wanting to obliterate the Multiverse...or conquer it. Whichever."