(12) Injured

The door of the basement opened...

"Come out"

A guard told a young girl who was locked in the basement...The girl looked up at the man in the black suit...

--------------------

"Misa! Are you okay?"

A middle aged lady asked the girl who was looking very vulnerable and weak...

"I- He- Locked...M-Me...In the base- Basement-"

The girl named Misa choked on her tears...making the lady worried...

"It's okay dear....Don't worry...My son will come soon and he will save us..."

"Will my Jay come too?"

"Ofcourse...Maybe my son will take help from him too"

---------------------

It was already a week since the last time jimin and taehyung met...

At night...Jimin was sitting on a couch in the garden looking at the starts shining so beautifully...It gave him a calm and peaceful feeling...But the feeling didn't last long...He heard the chaos going on inside the mansion and made his way inside...

There he saw a injured taehyung along with Jay and grandpa who were worried sick...

Blood was oozing out of his arm...It looked like someone had attacked him with a knife...

"Oh my god! What happened why is he bleeding??"

Jimin asked worried

"Because he's an idiot!"

Grandpa replied making others suddenly stop panicking and look at him...

"I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from their arm"

Jay said confused

"I think it's a new phenomenon"

Grandpa replied

"Can we focus on my wound?"

Taehyung asked annoyed...

"Oh sure....Let me call Sunji... She'll treat your wounds"

Grandpa said and was about to call her but taehyung stopped him...

"Why her? When I have my own husband..."

Taehyung smirked looking at Jimin who was panicking the most after seeing his wound

The attention was shifted to jimin now who's eyes widened...

"M-Me?"

"Jay...Take grandpa to his room...My 'Husband' can take care of me"

Tae said not looking away from Jimin...
Jay nodded and bowed before leaving with Mr. Kim

Tae sat on the sofa waiting for jimin to treat his wound...Min rushed to get a first aid kit...

Jimin cautiously approached Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch with his hand wrapped in a blood-soaked cloth. He knew better than to ask what happened, but he couldn't ignore the fact that Taehyung needed medical attention.

"Let me see your hand"

Jimin said softly, reaching out to gently unwrap the cloth.

Taehyung didn't even wince in pain as Jimin peeled back the fabric, revealing a deep gash on his arm... Seriously what was this man made up of?... Jimin sucked in a breath at the sight of it, but quickly composed himself and began cleaning the wound with antiseptic.