(20) Eunji

Taehyung stepped out of his black Mercedes and looked around. The street was quiet, and the only sound came from the occasional car passing by...His eyes scanned the area for any potential threats. He had been in the business for a long time, and he knew better than to let his guard down.

As he walked towards the entrance, he noticed Mr. Choi's men standing around, watching him closely. Taehyung didn't care... He knew that they were just doing their job.

He entered the lobby, his steps measured and confident. He adjusted his suit and tie, making sure he looked sharp for the meeting...

As he approached the elevator, he saw Mr. Choi's right-hand man, James, waiting for him.

"Mr. Kim," James said with a nod.

Taehyung nodded back and followed James down a long hallway until they reached a large door. James knocked twice before opening it and allowing Taehyung to enter.

Inside, Taehyung saw Mr. Choi sitting behind a large desk, surrounded by his own men...He also saw a girl sitting on the sofa looking down shyly...Choi stood up as Taehyung approached, offering his hand for a handshake.

"Mr. Kim,"

Mr. Choi said with a smile

"Please, have a seat."

Taehyung took a seat in front of the desk, his eyes scanning the room... He pulled out a file folder from his briefcase and placed it on the desk.

"I believe you're interested in expanding your business into the northern region,"

Taehyung said, opening the folder to reveal several maps and charts.

Mr. Choi leaned forward, studying the documents carefully before nodding in approval.

"This is impressive work, Mr. Kim,"

he said.

"I think we can come to an agreement that will benefit both of our organizations."

Taehyung nodded, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over him...

As they discussed the details of their business deal, Taehyung couldn't help but feel a sense of uneasyness looking at the girl sitting silently

After the meeting was over, Taehyung stood up and shook Mr. Choi's hand once more.

"I look forward to working with you,"

he said.

"Likewise, Mr. Kim,"

Mr. Choi replied with a smile.

"Now...That is my daughter Choi Eunji..."

He pointed at the girl who blushed as taehyung's cold eyes met hers...

Tae hummed...His face Expressionless as always...

"Shall we decide the engagement date?"

"Sure"

"How about 8 May?"

"Fine for me..."

"That's final then!"

Mr. Choi smiled wide...Standing up...

----------------

Taehyung walked out of the Room, Talking with Mr. Choi and Eunji following them...

They entered the elevator..

"The price of that dru-"

He suddenly stopped talking as his eyes caught someone familiar far away laughing with an employee...

There, That was....That was his jimin.... Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. His husband, who had disappeared without a trace 11 months ago, was right in front of him. Taehyung's heart raced with excitement and fear...His cold eyes showing emotions...He wanted to run towards Jimin, to hold him and never let go, but before he could even take a step, the elevator door closed...

Taehyung was frozen in place, staring at the closed elevator door. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Was it really Jimin? Or was it just his imagination playing tricks on him? He had to know for sure...

Both Mr. Choi and Eunji saw taehyung's expressions changing...They looked in the direction of taehyung's gaze before elevator closed...

"Oh...That is my son...Jimin..."

Mr. Choi introduced...As Tae stood there, lost in thought, his cold expression slowly melted away. He felt tears prickling at the corners of his eyes...He blinked them away...Why was he even crying? Well the answer is He might not show it but he missed Jimin so much. He couldn't bear the thought of losing him again.

"I see..."

Taehyung took a deep breath and composed himself. He knew what he had to do. He had to find Jimin, no matter what it takes. He would leave no stone unturned until he had his husband back in his arms...

The door of the elevator opened and With a renewed sense of purpose, Taehyung walked out of the building, determined to find Jimin and bring him home.

------------------------------

Taehyung sat at the kitchen table, staring blankly at his coffee cup. He had just told his Jay that he was getting married again, and the reaction was not what he expected.

"What? How could you boss?"

Jay exclaimed, his voice rising with anger.

"You can't just forget about Jimin hyung like that and move on!"

Taehyung sighed heavily. He knew this conversation was coming, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

"Jay, I'm not forgetting about Jimin. I could never do that. But I have to move on with my life."

"But why now? It's only been a year since hyung disappeared. You haven't even found him yet!"

Jay argued, his eyes flashing with emotion.

"I know, Jay. Trust me, I know. But I can't keep living in the past. I need to start thinking about my future,"

Taehyung replied calmly.

"But what about Jimin hyung? What if he comes back and sees you with someone else?"

Jay pressed.

Taehyung shook his head.

"That's not going to happen, Jay. I've searched everywhere for Jimin, but there's no sign of him. I have to accept that he's gone...Moreover We had already signed divorce papers..."

Jay frowned...

"Divorce papers?"

"Yeah...Before getting married...I made him sign the divorce papers"

Taehyung stated coldly...

"Also...I understand your bond with jimin was quite strong but that doesn't mean you can talk like that to me"

Taehyung left and Jay closed his eyes tightly holding his head...

-------------------------