(15) M-Mom?

Jimin was thrown inside a room...He heard the voice of foot steps fading...And he decided to open his eyes...As soon as he opened them...He saw two females looking at him confused and a bit scared...

The middle aged woman whom jimin thought was taehyung's mother was holding the other girl around Jay's age in her arms...

Jimin blinked two times before giving them his charming smile

"I....I won't hurt you"

Min said...His voice just above a whisper...

"Who are you?Why are you here? And how can we believe that y-"

"Eomma nim!"

Jimin said and put his palm on the woman's face...Telling her to be quiet...As the guards might listen and come to check anytime

"Eomma nim Please don't be scared of me...I....I am taehyung's husband..."

He dropped a bomb making Mrs. Kim's eyes widened
He removed his palm and let her speak

"W-What?"

She was shocked at first but then her eyes welled up with tears...She smiled and caressed jimin's cheeks...

"You...You are Taehyung's husband? My taehyung's husband??"

She asked again to which jimin nodded with a smile...

"What is your name?"

"Jimin...Park Jimin"

She smiled wide

"How...How is my son?"

Her eyes showed hope and worry...

"He's fine eomma nim..."

She smiled again nodded...But her eyes moved towards the bandages

"Wh..What is this?What happened to you son?"

Jimin looked at his wounds and smiled nervously...He told her what happened

Taehyung's mother's eyes filled with tears, and Jimin realized that he had said something truly meaningful to her. She reached out and took his hand, squeezing it gently.

"I...I can't thank you enough..."

she said, her voice choked with emotion.

"I've always wanted Taehyung to find someone who would love him as much as I do. And now that I've met you, I can see that you're that person."

Jimin felt his own eyes welling up with tears as he looked at Taehyung's mother. He could feel the love and acceptance radiating from her, and it made him feel like he was part of something truly special...

"Thank you,"

he said, his voice shaking.

"That means so much to me."

But how is he going to tell her that he was forced into this marriage by her son who is now a ruthless mafia king...

He looked at the girl who was clinging to the middle aged lady

"She is Misa...Yakuza's daughter..."

Mrs. Kim told jimin who was more than shocked to listen that..

"What? Why is she here then?? I mean...Why would yakuza keep his daughter here?"

"Because she loved a guy named Jay...Who is Yakuza's enemy...He got to know about it and..."

"Jay? You love Jay?"

It made sense...That day when Jimin saw Jay crying clutching a photo frame close to his heart...It was...It was her...He was crying for her...

"You know him?"

"Of course...He is Taehyung's right hand..."

"Really?!"

Mrs. Kim and Misa looked at each other smiling...

"Yes...He misses you Misa...A lot..."

Misa got tears in her eyes hearing about her lover...

"Don't worry...Taehyung and Jay will come to save us..."

Jimin assured with a smile...
But there was question...Which he wanted to ask...

"Is there anything bothering you son?"

Mrs. Kim asked

"Um...Eomma nim...Grandpa told me that yakuza...Killed you...And even taehyung told me that he saw you dying infront of his own eyes...Then..."

Mrs. Kim smiled sadly...

"That night...Yakuza did point his gun at me...And he fired too...But The bullet didn't hit me...He kept me alive to use me against my own son... Taehyung was a kid...He didn't understand anything rather than his mother being killed...He fainted right after he heard the sound of gun...Yakuza took me with him and locked me inside this room...And I'm here...Since that day...Waiting for my son to come..."

-------------------------

It was midnight...And taehyung was in his office waiting for Jay to send him the details of the van in which jimin was kidnapped...

He sighed leaning back to his chair...

He closed his eyes but opened them immediately when he got reminded of the memories of jimin getting shot...

His mind was a mess...First his mother...Now Jimin...

What was this uneasy feeling...

He need to do something soon...He suddenly got a call from Jay...

"Hello?"

"Hello Boss...We got to know the number and location of the van...We also told our hacker to hack all the cameras of that place and he got footage in which We can see Mrs. Kim alive...They were taking her somewhere...It was today afternoon's footage...We also saw them taking jimin hyung in that same room...in which your mother is"

Taehyung was stunned to know that his mother....His mother was alive??
How? When? So that means...

"That means jimin hyung was right...Mrs. Kim is alive hyung- I
..I mean boss"

"Boss? Hello? Boss you there?"

Taehyung came out of his thoughts

"Y-Yeah...Can...Can you send me the footage?"

"Okay sir"

Jay hung up the call...A few minutes later taehyung heard the ting sound of notification...

He opened the video and saw his mother...Taehyung sat frozen as he stared at the woman in the video.. It couldn't be possible. His mother had passed away when he was just a little boy. But there she was...In the video...Alive and fine...

"M-mom?"

Taehyung whispered to himself, tears welled up in his eyes...

Oh how much he wanted to hug her and cry...

But he knew this wasn't the moment to be weak...This was the time where he had to be strong and save her...

On the other side...

Jay again got to see his love And his hyung...

"I promise I'll save them even if I have to sacrifice my own life"

Jay promised himself and wiped his tears...

------------------------