The Kardashians' Season Three Trailer

Kardashians season three trailer: Kim Kardashian breaks down in tears while Kylie Jenner opens up about plastic surgery regrets... as fans get inside look at Khloe's skin cancer scare

The Kardashians season three trailer dropped on Thursday morning.

Kim Kardashian broke down in tears in an emotional moment in the dramatic clip for the upcoming season, which is set to drop on May 25 on Hulu.

Kylie Jenner opened up about plastic surgery regrets, as she says she wishes she never did anything to herself in a candid moment.

Kylie addressed her plastic surgery when she was chatting with friend Anastasia Karanikolaou, telling her: 'I don't want my daughter to do the things that I did. I wish I'd never touched anything to begin with.'

Khloe Kardashian dealt with a skin cancer scare that ended up having her have the tumor removed, leading her best friend Malika Haqq to tell her she hasn't 'seen her this low.'

Kylie rounded up her sisters Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Kendall to talk to them about their contribution to what some call unattainable beauty standards they are setting - due in part to surgical procedures, fillers and preventative aging procedures.

'All of us just need to have a bigger conversation about the beauty standards that we're setting,' Kylie proclaimed in one clip.

Also in the trailer, Khloe was asked about her relationship with baby daddy and love rat Tristan Thompson, whom has been on and off over the years.

The trailer for season three kicked off with a humorous note, with Kim telling the producers she doesn't remember where they left off from season two.

Since the last season of the series, Kim split from boyfriend Pete Davidson and her divorce from Kanye West was finalized.

Kourtney also was upset with Kim for making her Italian wedding into a business deal.