The Nikki and Brie Show

"This is the Nikki and Brie Show," Brie said.

"What up, everyone? Welcome back to another episode of the Nikki and Brie Show," Nicole said.

"We have a very special guest today. She's going to be on here in a little bit, Kristina Kardashian Houghton. I've been dying to talk to her. I just am obsessed with her," Brie said.

"She is a queen!" Nicole exclaimed.

"I am so excited to talk to her, pick her brain about all the stuff we feel because I bet she could relate to us. I think she could give us a lot of great insight," Brie said.

Nicole and Brie talk about their week and random things before they take a quick break.

"So I say without further ado, we take a quick break. And then when we come back, we bring on the one and only Kristina Kardashian Houghton," Nicole said.

After the break, Brie introduces Kristina.

"Thanks for having me," Kristina said.

"Thank you for doing this," Nicole said.

"Have you ever had a friend interview you before?" Brie asked Kristina.

"No, I've had my sisters interview me though," Kristina answered.

"First off, I want to say happy 23rd wedding anniversary. You and your husband are such a beautiful couple; very inspirational and when I look at you two I truly believe in forever," Brie tells Kristina.

"Awe, thank you," Kristina said.

"What's your secret? Like how did you make it to twenty-three years of marriage?" Nicole asked Kristina.

"Well, I think his parents are the blueprint for our relationship. His parents have been together for over forty years and it's so beautiful to witness it because my parents divorced when I was pretty younger so I experienced having to go back and forth between two households whereas he had this amazing foundation at home with his parents together. So that helped us a lot with how we wanted our marriage to work. We had guidelines of what we wanted out of our relationship from the start. And we were also pretty young when we started dating so I think that helped too because we were able to grow together and we still are growing together," Kristina explained.

"How old were you guys when you started dating?" Nicole asked.

"Fourteen or fifteen. We met at a friend's birthday party which is a pretty cute story because I wasn't planning on going to the party at first until I saw him walking up the driveway when my mom was dropping off Kourtney and Kim I like jumped out of the car to follow him inside because I thought he was a cutie and I ended up tripping on my way out of the car and he ran over to help me up," Kristina answered.

"No way!" Brie exclaimed.

"Yes, and after that, we stayed next to each other during the party. Then I found out he lived like four blocks away from me and I would walk around the neighborhood hoping he would see me so I could talk to him. One day it worked and he asked me out and the rest is history," Kristina said.

"And you guys had lots of babies, very beautiful babies," Nicole said.

"Yes, which still surprises me once in a while that we had ten kids because that was never the goal for us, you know I thought I would have four and be done but I enjoyed being pregnant so much that I am like okay I'll have all these kids and love it," Kristina said.

"I'm happy that works for you but I'm done. Tubes are tied. Two is perfect for me," Brie said.

"I think I'll be waiting a few more years before adding another one," Nicole said.

"Everyone is different. I think having ten children works for my husband and me because we come from big families with lots of siblings so it wasn't like we can't handle it or anything. It's our normal, you know," Kristina said.

"One thing I think people might not know about you is what a great, involved mom you are to your ten kids," Brie said.

Kristina nods.

"I think it's because I've chosen to not ever put them on social media without their approval. I'm proud of my kids. And I would love for people to see that. But any time I share anything of them, it becomes this huge news story—it was such a big deal. And it makes me feel so unnerved, and I get this upsetting feeling because I want to post gorgeous pictures of my beautiful and happy children," Kristina told them.

Nicole sighs.

"Yeah, we get that because that's the reason why we ended Total Bellas because we didn't want people involved in our world because it is private and it's hard to put your personal life out there," Nicole said.

"I feel like when it comes to filming reality shows, the main thing you have to remember is how invasive people and the media will become when it comes to your personal life," Kristina said.