To Be Expelled Or Not Expelled That Is The Question

UA TRAINING GROUNDS

Aizawa had only been teaching 1-A for a few weeks and he has threatened to expel his class several times. Little do his students know he only says it to make them work harder. Until today's training session....

Aizawa had put the students into pairs so they could practise sparring. He was watching Bakugou and Todoroki when he heard a guilty sounding voice calling his name, he turned around to see Midoriya standing there holding his very obviously broken arm.

"Go to Recovery Girl and go to my office when the bell rings" he sternly says to the boy.

*Recovery Girl healed Midoriya while telling him he needs to be less reckless*

AIZAWA'S OFFICE

Aizawa opened the door to his office and sat at his desk. Midoriya was about to say something but Aizawa cut him off.

"I will be moving you down to the general education classes as of next week due to your lack of control and understanding of your quirk." Midoriya felt his heart sink, after all the training with All Might and it wasn't enough, even with a quirk he's still failed. Maybe he should just take a-

"Midoriya care to explain why you are unable to control your own quirk, you will never be a hero if you can't use your own quirk" Aizawa's voice snapped him out of his trance.

"I-I was a late bloomer so I had less time to learn how to control my quirk" he was already getting kicked out the hero course so he might as well be honest.

"How much of a late bloomer are you suggesting?" Aizawa knew he was being harsh but the kid was just making up excus-

"The day of the entrance exam" Aizawa couldn't hide the shock on his face as he spoke. it made sense of his lack of control but quirks never come in that late.

"I know it sounds fake but I promise you I'm telling the truth" Midoriya quickly added before Aizawa could speak.

Aizawa gave him a questioning gaze as if to say 'keep talking'. Midoryia thought for a moment before deciding to tell him the truth, if he's not going to be a hero then at least All Might gets a telling off.
"All Might saved me from the Sludge Villain, I grabbed onto him as he jumped away and we landed on the roof and I asked him if a I could be a hero without a quirk, he said a quirkless person could never be a hero and he left me on a rooftop, he jumped away after an explosion in the distance so I headed down the stairs, ended up where the explosion was and ended up saving Bakugou from the Sludge Villain and then he decided I'm perfect for his quirk. He trained me for 10 months then the day of the exam I ate his hair to gain his quirk" Izuku exhaled heavily as he finished his explanation.

Aizawa sat and processed for a minute before speaking up in a less harsh tone "I'm presuming All Might made you promise not to tell anyone but as your teacher I should of been informed of this, if I knew that you have only had your quirk for a few weeks then I would of been less harsh and been more understanding, now get back to class you will remain in 1-A. I need to have a little chat with a certain Pro."

Midoryia sighs in relief and thanks his Sensei before heading to his classroom. Meanwhile a very angry Aizawa is on his way to the staff room.