Training And Tears

The two boys arrived at training just as their friends headed to the changing rooms. After getting changed with surprisingly no questions from the others (Aizawa lectured them beforehand to not ask questions) they headed out to the field to meet their teacher.

Today they were doing some evacuation drills, how to safety carry people out buildings, using a stretcher, making sure to not to aggravate injuries, making sure to keep quirks controlled so buildings don't fall or get people hurt during evacuation. And today Midoriya done the whole exercise no quirk. The class just assumed it was a safety thing but Bakugou knew it was for other reasons. There was no injuries to the kids other than a few scratches. (For once)

Aizawa's Room (and a loud blonde)

Aizawa thumped his head down on his desk between his arms. Hizashi looked up from his book, "Hey? You good there?" after not getting an answer he put his book down and walked over to him and sat down opposite him. "Sho?" He talked quietly and placed his hands on Aizawa's. Aizawa looked up with a slight tears in his eyes. "Talk to me honey, what's up?" he spoke softly and took Aizawa's hands so they were holding hands.

"Just everything that's been happening with All Might, Midoryia and Bakugou...there just kids for fucks sake and they both have the 'Number 1 Hero' telling them they have no chance or trying to force Midoriya into a mini him...I know it's stupid this class has been through worse..." he pauses for a moment "...am I overreacting?" He puts his head back down on the desk and Hizashi put a hand through his hair in an attempt to be comforting.

"Your not overreacting at all, yea the kids have been through worse but someone they always looked up to has zero faith in them, that's gonna hurt them and make them feel bad about themselves. Your doing an amazing job, you got Nezu involved and we got him outta here. You knew that Midoriya just needed alone time to rest and process on his own, you worked out that Bakugou needed to get his anger out and instead of stopping him and scolding him for being in the gym at 2am you let him carry on before talking to him calmly." They sat in silence for a minute or two before Aizawa spoke. "I guess your right Zashi, thanks..." he looked up again clearly in need of a good sleep. Hizashi held his hand pulling him up out his seat "It's not a problem love"

They both lied down and Hizashi said one more thing before they fell asleep. "When we were kids remember our teacher asked us to talk in pairs or in our case a trio, what did we want to be in the future, Me and Oboro said almost instantly Heros and you said 'I want to be the person I needed growing up'. Well you did just that, and doing an excellent job at it too." Aizawa gave no response other than a half asleep smile. Minutes later they were both fast asleep.