Tea With Nezu

Aizawa walks into the staff room and flops himself down next to Hizashi and leans on his shoulder and shutting his eyes.
"Hey Sho? You alright?." Hizashi softly whispers to him, Aizawa gives him an affirmative hum. "Can you tell me what's going on hun? Hizashi says in the same soft tone this time Aizawa talks. "Yeah I will I just need a little bit to calm down and I'd rather tell you and Nezu at the same time." Hizashi hugs him back and says a simple ok.

After about 20 minutes they are on the way to Nezus office who welcomes them to sit down and have a cup of tea.
"How can I help you both this afternoon?"
Aizawa explains about nearly expelling Midoryia and the kid telling him about his quirk and the angry conversation he had with All Might. While he talks Hizashi places a comforting hand on his thigh whilst Nezu sips on his tea very invested on Aizawa's words.

"I think you've done the right thing here so I won't be giving you any trouble for getting so mad with him, to be frank he most likely wouldn't of listened if you were calm, I shall make sure I have a word with him as well and confirm if he is caught training Midoryia alone or anything else we haven't thought of at this point he will be punished, just because he's the Number 1 Hero doesn't give him the right to be power hungry and take advantage of children." Nezu sips his tea whilst Aizawa speaks,
"Thank you for helping sort this out, I'll let you know if anything else comes up" Nezu nods and excuses them as he is a very busy Principal and he has a 'Hero' to talk to.

Hizashi walked with Aizawa to the 1-A classroom before he stops Aizawa outside the door and says
"I think you handled this well Sho, I'm proud of you." He puts his hands on Aizawa's shoulders and looks around before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Aizawa thanks him and heads inside the Classroom giving Midoryia a gentle smile before beginning the afternoons Heroics class.