Heartbroken Again

Bridgit walked down with the rest of the band. Everybody was gathered in the lobby waiting for her. She wiped the tears that were falling down her cheek. "Okay lets go" Bridgit said.

"Were just waiting for Shane" David, Shanes bass player said. Bridgit was now regretting her coming she didnt want to see Shane with her. "Hey you guys you guys ready?" She heard Shane say.

She turned around to Shane standing there holding hands with Olivia. Everybody from both bands stood there not saying a word. They looked back and forth from Bridgit and Shane.

They knew they had history but the didnt know they had ended whatever was happening between them. "I totally forget I have to do something you guys should go" Bridgit said looking down at her phone trying to hold back the tears.

Bridgit bands knew something was wrong. "Thats right Bridgit we totally forgot that we have to work on the new song we've been working on" Roberto said. The rest of the band agreed, they said good bye to Shane and his band and walked back to the elevator.

"You guys didnt have to do that" Bridgit said to her band once they were inside the elevator. "Of course we did were a band and a band sticks together" Stefan said.
Bridgit couldnt help but smle while she was crying. "So were going to our rooms to bring our instruments ao we can just hang out tonight" Nick said as they walked out of the elevator.

Bridgit and Neara were the only ones left. "Im so sorry B I really thought that you and Shane were going to finally get together" Neara said. Bridgit nodded "I did too" she said as she began to cry again.

Bridgit spend the night singing with her band practing. She had to admit that she had stopped thinking about Shane. It was getting late so her band left.

Bridgit had gotten changed and now getting ready for bed when she heard voices outside. She got a little closer to the door and she could hear Olivia and Shane laughing and in between they were kissing.

Bridgit couldnt take it anymore she jumped in her bed and covered herself completely. She hated Shane for making her believe that they had a chance to get back together.

She hated herself more because she had told him that she loved him. She just knew that he had once again played with her. He had broken her heart once again. She was done with him she was tired of getting hurt by him.

SO THERE WAS A TWIST OLIVIA IS BACK.

WILL BRIDGIT AND SHANE BE ABLE TO TALK?

WILL BRIDGIT AND SHANE EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?