More Confused Then Ever

Shane and his siblings walked into the waiting room and immediately saw Naomi sitting there. "Naomi how us she has the doctor talked to you?" Shane asked her walking up to her.

"No nobody had cqme to give me any information about her" she said. "This cant be happening.." he said walking up to the information desk to talk to the nurse.

But before they could tal to her the heard the doctor "any relatives for Bridgit Mendler?" The doctor asked.

Immediately Shane and Naomi walked over to the doctor. "Doctor please tell me how Bridgit is doing?" Shane asked the doctor.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The doctor asked him. "No shes our friend please doctor tell us how she is doing?" Shane asked him again.

"Well her blood pressure went down a lot that is why she was unconscious for a while but she's stable now but shes going to stay over night just to see how she is doing shes resting right now but if you want you can see her now." The doctor said and then left.

"Im going to see her do you want to come?" Naomi asked him. He stayed quiet for a minute "Shane I know you two are not in the best termes but she needs you right now" Naomi said.

"You should go Shane" Sullivan said. Shane thought about it and then nodded. They walked up to the nurse to see what room Bridgit was in. "Shes in 329 3rd floor to the right" the nurse told them.

Naomi and Shane took the elevator and walked in to the room. They found her looking out the window. "B im so glad your okay" naomi said. Bridgit was lost in her thoughts that she didnt hear her.

"Hello B!" Naomi said as she placed her hand on Bridgits shoulder. That single touch startled Bridgit.

"Naomi what happen to me?" Bridgit asked not noticing Shane standing in the doorway. "You fainted the doctors said your blood pressure was really low" Naomi explained.

Bridgit remained quiet. Naomi looked towards Shane and motioned him to come inside. Bridgit looked towards the door. She couldnt believe he was there.

"Shane Im so glad your here" She said as she held out her hand so he could take it. "Ill leave you two to talk" Naomi said as she walked out the room.

"Im glad your okay Bridgit" Shane said as he got closer to her. "Im glad your here" she said a little sad that he wouldnt take her hand.

"Im glad to see that you still care about me" she said. "Ill always care about you B" he said. "Does that mean you forgive?" She asked him.

There was a silence, Shane was still upset about her sudden news. "I dont know Bridgit, Im still getting use to the idea of you being pregnant with another man" he said.

Bridgt nodded. "I understand Shane but Im sorry it was never my intention to hurt." She said as she wiped the tears falling down her cheeks.

"I never meant to you hurt either but I did, i just need some time to get use to this" he said. "What about us? Is there any chance of us being us again?" She asked him hoping for a yes.

"I dont know B I think you were right before we hurt each other I hurt you more but still this is too big to just go on I need to think Im sorry" he said and then kissed her on her forehead and left.

Bridgit as sad by his words, she got that she messed up but he had messed up to many times and she still forgave him. Why couldnt he just forgive her.

Nick got to the hospital a little after Shane had left. He stayed by Bridgit side all night long. He hated seeing his sister cry herself to sleep that night. He was really worried...