ϟ17ϟ

Another flying vessel gets destroyed almost immediately as it lands against the Wakandan shield. Florence and Pietro quickly make it back to the entrance where Bucky was standing, keeping guard.

"God I love this place," Bucky mutters as the broken ship almost looks like fireworks.

Sam, who was flying around above, pipes in with a serious tone in his voice, "Yeah, don't start celebrating yet guys. We've got more incoming outside the dome."

The Wakandan soldiers start to evacuate their people immediately, ensuring they are out of harm's way while the battle happens. The trio are escorted by members of the Dora Milaje to the large hovering vehicles where Nat, Steve, T'Challa and Okoye stood. Bruce was making his way into the Hulkbuster, how they managed to get their hands on it, Florence would never know.

Florence and Pietro held each other's hands as they made their way onto the vehicles. Mentally preparing themselves for the fight of their life, quite literally. Soon enough they began to make their way onto the battlefield. The only thing Florence could think about in that moment was 'Will we get out of this battle alive? How many more people will I lose? Will our baby be safe? Will we make it to our wedding? Is Harry safe?'

After what seemed an eternity, they stopped moving. Slowly getting off the vehicles as Nat, Steve and T'Challa walk to the barrier to speak with the opposition. Florence turns to Pietro, her eyes were glassy as she looks into his.

"Whatever happens today, just know that the past three years with you have been the best, I love you so much." She sniffs, holding back tears that are threatening to spill out.

Pietro looked into Florence's eyes, "I love you so much and once this is over, we'll move into a house in the countryside, like Clint and Laura. We'll have this huge garden where you can grow whatever you want because I know how much you love being in nature. Plenty room for our little one to run about with a dog."

"A dog?"

"Yeah, we'll get a dog and have him grow up with our little one. A golden labrador, Caspar."

"Like the ghost?" She chuckled

"Exactly like the ghost, our life will finally be perfect, quiet." He smiled down at her.

"Perfect." They shared a sweet, tender kiss before turning to see Nat and the others make their way back. "So, did they surrender?"

"Not exactly." Steve replied, looking between Florence and Pietro, looking at their hands intwined, feeling guilty that they were dragged into another fight after retiring and were away to start their life together, as new parents and their wedding that they hadn't even thought about.

T'Challa and his army began to chant in their native tongue, and raised their weapons and shields.

The alien creatures sent by Promixa began to run towards the barrier and were killing themselves to get through, only a few at at time were able to get through at any time.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us...There's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce said.

"Them we better keep 'em in front of us."

A few seconds later a section of the barrier opens, the remainders of the Avengers on earth and the Wakandan soldiers are led by T'Challa as he shouts: "Wakanda Forever!" Florence and Pietro drop their hands and run with the army, grabbing their chosen weapons of their backs and sides as they charge forward.

Florence spots the first pack of aliens upclose, running towards them, she finds a small ledge in the terrain and uses it to her advantage. Running up she leaps off and aims her knife and staff at the creatures and attacks. Fighting off any creature who comes anywhere near her on anyone around her, while glancing around to see if she could see Pietro.