Mafia husband...

You stirred awake, the sun's beams sneaking through the gaps in the curtain as it shone over your face. Your lifted your hand, shielding your eyes as you awoke for your slumber. You let out a soft grunt, feeling your arm begin to lose feeling. 

You flopped it beside you, noticing the bed was empty. You opened your eyes, shifting your head and looking towards the sheets next to you. Your eyes squinted as you scanned the room, questioning where you lover could have gone. 

Your shrugged at the thought, picking up your phone from your nightstand. You pulled yourself up in bed, now being able to see clearly. You pulled your phone up to your ear as the phone rung. The dial tone rung in your ear, the sudden loudness shocking you slightly. 

The tone stopped and the line buzzed gently. "Hey baby..." He spoke, a smile forming on your lips. "Where'd you go?" You questioned, your voice a little groggy. He chuckled gently, "I had to come to the office. They had a little trouble with the mission yesterday so I had to do something about it." He continued, his men beginning to grow loud in the background as they yelled at each other. 

You pouted gently, wanting him to be with you. "SHUT IT!" He yelled, his tone angry as he yelled towards his men. He sighed gently, the phone back to his ear once again. "I'm sorry baby. I promise I won't be long." He spoke, knowing you were already pouting by your silence. 

"No no don't rush. I know how important it is for you to sort this out so don't worry honey." You spoke, running a hand over your face. "I was going to let you know baby, but you looked too peaceful and I didn't want to interrupt your peace." He spoke, his voice soft as he spoke into the phone. 

You smiled gently, a soft chuckle escaping your mouth. "That's sweet of you honey. But I wanna see you!" You spoke, picking yourself off your bed. He chuckled once more, "Are you sure? I don't want you interrupting anything." He spoke, a soft tone of concern flooding his voice.

Your smile grew wider at his sweet tone. "No don't worry about it Honey, I want to come see you!" You replied, rummaging through your wardrobe. A soft sigh fell from his lips once again, not being able to say no to you. "Well if you're adamant...I love you baby." He spoke, his voice softening once more as he spoke the last words. 

You let out a breathy chuckle, finally finding the outfit you were looking for. "I love you too Honey. I'll see you in a bit." You replied, hearing him hum in response to you. You pulled the phone from your ear and hung up the phone. 

Throwing it onto your bed, you pulled the outfit out of the wardrobe, heading for the bathroom. 

Near the office

You strolled down the street, your eyes wandering your surroundings as a smile filled your face. You turned your head back, looking in front of you as you spotted the office building approaching you. 

Your stride grew bigger, getting excited to see your husband. Your smile grew wider as you approached the door. You placed your hand onto the handle, pulling the door towards you as you entered the building. 

You reached the lobby, spotting Linda sat on reception. You stood behind the man in front of you, waiting to greet Linda. She nodded at the man before he walked away. "Next please!" She spoke, looking back down to her computer, not noticing you yet.

She lifted her head as you approached the desk. She smiled toward you, a look of glee filling her face. "Oh hello dear!" She spoke, her eyes looking towards you. You smiled back to her, a soft look filling your face. "I imagine you're here to see your husband," She spoke, already knowing your plan, "He came down a few minutes ago to tell me you'd be here shortly." She continued, picking up the pass next to her.