[|1|] A private dance...

You moved your hips to the rhythm, grasping the cold pole in front of you. Men's hands reached out as they placed money between you and your fabric. You tilted your head back, pushing yourself to the floor and smiling gently at the men that just tipped you. 

You pulled yourself back up as you closed your eyes and allowed your body to follow the rhythm that flowed through you. Your body glided to the smooth rhythm. You did enjoy your work. You enjoyed keeping your body to yourself, having the control.

You eyes glanced over the room, being held by a strong gaze as your hips grinded to the swift change in music. His eyes locked with your secure gaze, knowing exactly what he wanted. "He's one of those guys." You mumbled, spinning yourself. 

Your hair flew with you before the intercom announced the next dancer. You slid down your pole before smiling to everyone and wandering off stage. 

You passed the next dancer, flashing her a flirty grin before giving her a gentle hug. "You got this love." You spoke before walking off. You watched as she grasped the pole, showing her signature moves as guys fawned over her. 

You smiled proudly, her eyes locking with yours as she winked at you. You smiled before making your way off to the changing rooms. Every dancer encouraged one another, after all you were a family and you were her to support your girls. 

Just as you had reached the backroom the phone rang. "Hello." You spoke, picking it up. "Just the person I was looking for. We have a special request put out for you. A private dance. Now." Your manager spoke, a soft sighing coming out of her, "I know you're about to finish your shift. But they said this was urgent." She continued.

You let out a sigh before nodding your head. "Sure sure. I'll do it. But only this once and I better get a little extra for this." You uttered, being as firm as possible. "Yeah yeah. Of course. You'll be in room 3. Good luck." She spoke before the line cut off. 

You placed the phone back down and wandered back to your station. You touched up your makeup a little before fluffing your hair. You nodded before making your way out and towards the private rooms. You passed the customers, already getting more money slipped between you and your fabric. 

You placed a smile to your lips as you swayed past them. You reached the private rooms and walked though the curtain and making your way to room 3. You reached the door and pulled it open. You closed the door behind you and spotted him sat staring towards you as you entered. 

"Ethan?" You questioned, seeing a smirk rise over his lips as his eyes lingered over your body. "Hello darling." He spoke, his eyes finally reaching yours, "You're here to dance, aren't you?" He questioned before the music's volume picked up. You flicked your eyes up and down him before placing a smirk to your lips. 

You walked to the centre of the room, your hand taking hold of the pole in the middle. Your eyes hooked to him as you moved your body to the rhythm. You felt your body warm up as he pushed his legs apart and led back in the seat. 

He continued to stare at you, the ever growing tension building in the room. You swayed your hips gently as your back hit the pole behind the you. You tilted your head back as your hands rose up your body before reaching the pole above your head. Arching your back, you moved closer to the floor. 

You saw his eyes follow you down as you brought your head back up. You let go of the pole before placing your hands on the floor as you crouched. His gaze hooked to you as he began to shuffle back in his seat. You saw his jaw clench as you began to crawl towards him. 

Placing a hand on his leg, you pulled yourself up towards him placing yourself between his legs as your hands travelled across his chest. His eyes tantalisingly staring at you, pleading with you. He didn't say anything but you knew what he wanted. 

You let go of him before making your way back to the pole. The music volume turned down as you came to a stop. You turned to look at him, his eyes hooked to your body. "All done honey." You spoke, your eyes wandering over his face. 

He nodded his head slightly before blinking gently and picking himself up. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a few notes. His body grew closer to you, his hand taking hold of your waist before he slipped the notes beside your hip. You looked down at his hand as he slowly caressed its way up to your waist. 

You looked back up at him, butterflies filling your stomach. "Why did you come here?" You mumbled. He looked at you before stepping back from you. "Because I'm sick of fighting." He spoke, his hands pulling at his suit as he buttoned it back up. "Why?" You asked again, your voice amplifying as his hand let go of you. 

He looked away from you, placing his hands in his pockets. He stepped closer to you, embracing you in his arms; wrapping his arms around your waist. "Because I think I love you." He whispered, his breath tickling against your open skin. 

You froze as he stepped away from you. You clenched your jaw as you watched him walk out the room. The door shut and you stood in the middle of the room. "I think I love you too." You mumbled before exiting the room. 

The next day

You had just finished your dance as you made your way off the stage. Once again, you watched as the next dancer entered and you cheered her on. 

You reached the changing rooms and sat in your chair before placing your head on your arms. You sat there for a few minutes, thinking over what happened yesterday. The sudden burst of feelings hitting you. You wanted to see him again. You wanted to tell Ethan. 

You and Ethan hadn't always been the greatest of friends. The both of you were always seen arguing with each other, bickering with one another, shouting at one another. People thought you hated each other but truthfully you didn't. Most people would depict the two of you as enemies.

But he never treated you that way, granted he did argue with you every now and again. But he never truly meant what he said. You were both being stupid and your friends seemed to enjoy the two of you bickering. 

A cold hand touch back, jolting you up. "Holy shit." You spoke, seeing your manager stood beside you. "Sorry to scare you honey. I didn't know how else to get your attention." She spoke, a little chuckle hiding in her voice. 

You let out a soft chuckle before getting out your seat. "No it's okay. I was way off in dreamland anyway so it wouldn't have mattered." You replied, placing your hand on your chest. "I just wanted to let you know that you've been asked in the private room again." She smiled at you. You nodded at her. "And they've paid heavily so do me proud." She continued before rushing away. 

You let out a soft laugh before turning back to your mirror and freshening up. 

You made your way out and back to the rooms once more. The door you looked towards was slightly propped open and you could hear the music emitting from the gap. You pushed the door open and saw Ethan sat in the same place he was yesterday. 

You looked over him and took a deep breath. "Lock the door." He spoke, gesturing his hand, his tone soft and gentle. You chuckled before turning and locking the door. It wasn't uncommon that you'd be asked to close the door. Most people feared people would stumble in or you'd be interrupted. But otherwise you were asked to keep it open.

You locked the door before turning back to Ethan as you watched him stand up. You walked towards him, placing your hand on his chest directing him back to his seat. He sat back down as his eyes looked up at you. "Slow down baby." You spoke, hushing your tone as you stood in front of him. 

His hands reached up towards you, holding onto your hips as the music began to gain volume. You swayed your hips as you moved your legs up to the seat, straddling his lap. You laid your hands over his shoulders before pushing yourself closer to him.

Your hips swayed gently as his eyes concentrated on the gaze you held. In that moment everything froze, his eyes looking into yours as he held you close. Your gentle yet hypnotising eyes staring down as him as he stared back up at you. 

His lips attached to yours and everything came back to you. You were caught by surprise, the sudden attack pulling you out of the concentration you had. Your mind ran wild as he pulled you closer, his arms wrapping closely around your back. 

In that moment everything clicked into place...

See you in part 2 😉