15. Eat The Damn Apple

Sober / Daemon Targaryen Out now!

Viserys was getting his daily treatments as per usual when Otto came in to check on the kings status. Birds were chirping in the early morning sunlight.

"I want to have supper, Otto." Viserys remarked.

'It is the morning, Your Grace.'' Otto said gently.

''Tonight. The whole of my family... are gathered at the Red Keep. I want us...'' Viserys struggled to keep his breath. ''to dine together.'' He groaned as he moved, the pain to much.

''Bring milk of the poppy.'' Otto instructed.

''No. Just arrange the supper.'' Viserys murmured

Otto headed out seeing the ghost of a woman he thought long dead. 

"Hey Otto, you miss me?" Snow questioned as she headed into an empty room. otto should have ran to get help but what was he to say? The woman he poisoned came back from the dead? He followed her in, if that was Snow Stark, he needed to finish her once and for all. 

"Snow Stark?"

"It would have been your grace." Snow corrected. "But I guess things worked out for you, didnt they?" 

"You were supposed to be." Otto stopped himself when he saw the apple in her hand as she tossed it up into the air. 

"Your turn Otto." Snow remarked tossing it to him. Otto stared down at the apple, his hand shook around it. 

"Snow-"

"Eat the damn apple." Snow demanded and pointed her blade out at him. He felt the nick of her blade against his skin. 

"How did you wake up?" Otto rasped nervously. 

"You know its funny what being under a dark curse will do to a good person." Snow remarked calmly. "People used to say I was pure and kind, but they didnt know me. I was trouble back then too and now, Oh otto if only you were going to be around to see the damage I'm about to do." 

"Please just-"

"Eat the apple Otto. Dont make me ask again." Snow sneered and Otto took a hesitant bite chewing so slowly. Snow dropped her blade to her side and a smile curved her face. Otto spit it out quickly and threw the apple aside. Snow cackled out. 

"You honestly think I poisoned you? No i'm not an idiot. If I want someone dead, they stay dead." Snow declared. "my only regret-" she remarked as she shoved him back pinning him to the ground beneath her. "-is that I cant make this last for 20 years."

+

"Hello, and welcome... Though it is the great hope of this court that Lord Corlys and the cunt that tried to marry his 12 year old daughter off to a grown man- Velaryon survives his wounds, we gather here with the grim task of dealing with the succession of Driftmark. As acting Hand, I speak with the King's voice and heart on this.'' Snow remarked as she walked through the crowd to the iron throne she turned to them and took a seat. 

"Snow?" Daemon rasped his eyes following her. 

"Who are you?" Vaemond spat. 

"Acting hand, Otto had to head out." Snow smirked, her gaze met Daemon's. 

"I want-" Vaemon countered. 

"Welcome to the real world, where we rarely, if ever, get what we want." Snow cut him off. "Now, if you want to begin of should I just go eenie, meenie, miney, mo?'' Snow looked around. "Great." She winked over at Aemond and Alicent turned to him sharply. 

"So you know her?" ALicent questioned. 

"Nope." Aemond corrected.

 "The crown will now hear the petitions. Vaemond douchebag of House Velaryon." Snow decreed. "I need a gavel." she decided as she strummed her fingers on the throne.